Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

So the messed up comments are back on justjared, at first they went away. But I am so tired of people blaming Adriana for candice not being that well known yet. Why should Adriana go away just because another girl can't get herself famous. Sounds more like a personal problem than Adriana's problem.

I know you shouldn't mind stuff like that but it bewilders me how some people think that other angels success is based off of Adriana's presence. Not to mention Adriana has been pregnant twice, they had their chance while she was gone. So its barely her fault, if not at all.

Who cares what comments on Just Jared say? Blaming Adriana for other girls not being famous is no different than all of us blaming Candice for being used more than the other girls (thus not allowing them their chance to be bigger names,even though I personally don't think Candice is a big name anyway). Most people on gossip websites have obsessed nuts commenting in favor of their favorite models. I say you shouldn't pay attention to it, it'll never stop

It just isn't just jared. Its almost every where except for like twitter and stuff because those are sites adriana dominates. Because they aren't control by teens. Its irritating and its stupid.

I think VS is really attracting the wrong audience, because its mainly on teen populated sites where that stuff comes up, along with other ridiculous crap.

But its most def not just jared. VS needs to work on who they where they are getting their audience from and going back to how it use to be where teens weren't so into it.

They need more Adriana's tyra's and gisele and leave the cute softer models that attract mostly teenagers and little adults and women

But like I said its irritating and if it was just on justjared I wouldn't be irritated nor would I mention it

The reason why VS is attracting the wrong audience, is because they've focused solely on PINK, the quality of every single product has gone to zilch, and the ads are tacky as hell. Look at the ads in 2005, sexy, glamorous, sultry. Look at them now, they look like freaking light beacons and they are hideously photoshopped.

Of course Adriana will steal the spotlight, she's 31, sexy, fabulous, one of the highest earning models and has been voted sexiest woman of all time. Candice however, is irrelevant. She's given all the good VS products to model, thus making her be able to sell more, because who want's a hideous nightgown that looks like it's a medieval artifact worn by Miranda, should we go with sexy babydoll dress which Candice is boring us? Or should we pick something that will age us by 90 years? Well obviously we will pick the sexy one.

If VS changes their direction and actually makes their products looks expensive and luxurious, maybe they will attract a better audience.

How do we know it's teenagers making those comments? Grown ass people use Just Jared and other celeb sites as much. Heidi was also receiving hate when she was an Angel. And I don't see that much negative comments about Adriana in other sites. The people at Just Jared are the worst offenders. Look at Bar, Gisele, Kate Upton threads there, they are filled with nasty comments as well. I would even say Adriana is treated nicely compared to them there. Most of the hate she gets there I would say are from the fans of other models. And VS has like 5 older models that women can relate to which is why they have at least 2 serious segments in the show.

Because people make the same exact statments on sites like tumblr where you see the people and their ages. The teens all say the same thing.

I still prefer the old vs. Going back to how it was in 2005 or 2003 wouldn't hurt. And could restore the auidence and how much more people take it seriously

Word of advice...never EVER take anything posted on JustJared to heart. That seems to be the place for a bunch of miserable people feeling better by bashing on certain celebrities. Never a positive vibe over there,on ANY celebrities post. Try to avoid those Justjared comments.....

@AdrianaLima: At the Airport getting stocked by some Italian guy who called paparazzi. Wow. People would do anything to become famous!

I want to kiss and smack this guy at the same time. In b4 it's Miranda or Ale in disguise.

LMAO, i love her. I wonder that Alessandra & Miranda think of that :laugh:

Hope she's headed to St. Barths for VS and we get bikini candids or just pictures with Doutzen, I'm happy with both.

LMAO, i love her. I wonder that Alessandra & Miranda think of that :laugh:

Hope she's headed to St. Barths for VS and we get bikini candids or just pictures with Doutzen, I'm happy with both.

no I wonder what she thinks of them lol, she obviously looks down on people who do that

Booh really? I know Russell wasn't there but Doutzen shot today ... Well if she is traveling we know she's going to work, so hopefully we will figure it out soon