Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

If she's breastfeeding (and she probably is because she did it with Val + her tatas are huge) then she probably went to Miami to be with the baby for a couple days and take care of that and she'll go to St. Barths, it's a really short flight from Miami, and the St. Barths photographer is Russell so I'm even more confident/hopeful Dri will go

If she's breastfeeding (and she probably is because she did it with Val + her tatas are huge) then she probably went to Miami to be with the baby for a couple days and take care of that and she'll go to St. Barths, it's a really short flight from Miami, and the St. Barths photographer is Russell so I'm even more confident/hopeful Dri will go

She doesnt steal adriana's thunder. Miranda calls people. If she was just as big as she WANTS to be. She'd be photographed doing normal every day stuff like going to a store or getting pampered like adriana.

how she gets the attention shouldn't even be questioned. Its not natural. She puts herself out there and calls her own people

The only model who's fame i would question is adriana. She never goes out her way

TKC, you're missing the point. She means Adriana steals the other girls' thunder. If you watched the video, you'd see that the paps didn't know Miranda's name. They called her Adriana at first and then went with Amanda. She eventally told them her real name herself

TKC, you're missing the point. She means Adriana steals the other girls' thunder. If you watched the video, you'd see that the paps didn't know Miranda's name. They called her Adriana at first and then went with Amanda. She eventally told them her real name herself