Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^ Wouldn't that be kinda sad if Adriana only showed her daughter if she's was paid for it though?

Look privacy is one thing, but she's taking it to a whole new level of paranoia.

I don't know, it doesn't matter to me how she would show Sienna (like, via Twitter, or her Facebook) or a photoshoot, I'm just excited to see Sienna. :)

And I'm just asking, but why is it wrong that she is a private person? Some people just don't like the attention and want to keep certain things to themselves. Which I completely understand...

If she is going to use her instagram just to filter old pictures then i'd rather don't see her using it, however I'm sure it will be managed by her agency 100% like her facebook

And Adriana did some boxing while pregnant with Sienna, up until the fifth month i think ... You know i doubt she gets hit by Michael (or anyone) even when she's not pregnant so she can box until the belly is big/heavy enough to affect her balance. That being said i don't think she's pregnant anymore, specially if she does indeed go to St. Barths because while she has worked pregnat for VS it was never when she was in her sixth month or so (FNO was the exception but she wasn't promoting anything) so i don't think VS will put her in the campaigns if they can't use her for PR because when she is around she is the one who does like 90% of the meetings and events

Sad there won't be any FNO this year. And I wasn't saying she was going to go to St. Barths, but it could be a possibility because whenever she usually finishes doing something for VS she usually leaves that same night back to Miami and she was traveling early this morning. That and like I said, there was also people from VS Swim (and they are definitely heading to St. Barths) at the same airport at the same time as her this morning.

I'm thinking her instagram will be used for when she is like working. There is no point in doing the same thing on Facebook and twitter and Instagram.

Seeing that she follows alessandra made me think that though because alessandra uses instagram for work purposes. But she could be like candice who instagram sometimes has photos from VS.

Hopefully she is like alessandra though.

She is following a fake Alessandra though. :laugh: And she should've started posting the other day when she started working if she was going to. I bet her agency just made it because they wanted more followers since there was something that came out the other day about models and social media and I think she was 2nd.

She is following a fake Alessandra though. :laugh: And she should've started posting the other day when she started working if she was going to. I bet her agency just made it because they wanted more followers since there was something that came out the other day about models and social media and I think she was 2nd.

I hope so man. Like those other models has shot enough for VS. Its time for lima to get back on her grind Victoria's secret grind because once she starts working for them, everything else is down the drain lol.

we haven't seen her body since vsfs neither. I am ready to see if she fixed what she had going on vsfs 2012.(that bulge on the bottom of her Tummy)