Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Is embarrassing the right word? I don't know how I'd feel if people, especially the paps, still don't know my name but know the name of the woman that barely leaves her house. After all the hard work. Lol. Maybe the paps, were from a different agency than the one she usually uses. :laugh:

Is embarrassing the right word? I don't know how I'd feel if people, especially the paps, still don't know my name but know the name of the woman that barely leaves her house. After all the hard work. Lol. Maybe the paps, were from a different agency than the one she usually uses. :laugh:

Sorry to interrupt your discussions but I have noticed something and I wanna share lol

I noticed that Candice's new pics out and I'm almost sure they have the same background that Adriana had on her photoshoot for VS,also the girl that shared Adriana's pic on instagram shared Candice's pic for the shoot with that blue background just few days before she shared Adriana's. then if it's what I think,shouldn't be Adriana's pic out these days too lol? http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=1766152

This model too http://25.media.tumblr.com/fa2129f2699ca2a93ecb9b254d6ca798/tumblr_mj97fi5flL1rq2a18o1_500.jpg

This on tagged on her forbes profile about Kia

“We had a big impact with our space babies TV ads during the Super Bowl and the social aspect has helped us continue the momentum. We deploy many mechanisms to do that. We take TV spot content and use it in social. Adriana Lima waving a checkered flag was immensely popular, adding a million views for KIA“, said Haynes.

KIA experienced a 300% increase in YouTube traffic with this campaign, as well as an increase in traffic to their traditional website.