Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm gonna disagree, sure he's a billionaire but he's not even attractive from the face. Marko isn't particularly attractive either but don't see how this guy is better.

I don't like him too, so what,if he is Billionaire,why she should date him? because of his money?

I'm gonna disagree, sure he's a billionaire but he's not even attractive from the face. Marko isn't particularly attractive either but don't see how this guy is better.

Well obviously looks wise, he's on par with Marko. I actually think Marko is a bit better looking than he is, which is still not good. I'm trying to say he's not hollywood-moviestar good looking but he is wealthy and has a high status. Marko on the other hand falls flat on both areas. But when it comes down to it, it's about love. I understand that.

I think there's a chance the girls are with her, Marko has been MIA on twitter though so I have no idea if he's in NYC too. At least Sienna should be with her if she is breastfeeding but I don't think she went back and then returned to NYC

Rihanna is going to the MET too so maybe Adriana will go to see her girlfriend :laugh:

Not everyone, I actually think it was very hit or miss this year due to the PUNK theme. Seems like Gisele, Joan & Karolina were the only two models who got it right this year: Punk, sexy but still classy