Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Do any of you know how getting covers work? Is it just that nobody wants her which I highly doubt or does Marilyn have to push for her to get them? Does she have to do something to put her name out there?

If it's Marilyn they aren't doing a very good job. I'm sure if they went to Elle, Bazaar, GQ, Esquire, Allure or Cosmo and ask them to work with her they wouldn't turn it down.

The drought is real. :( It makes me sad when I see other models tweeting their Vogue covers or other covers. Do a mens magazine at least.

I don't know how it works but I'm pretty sure if Candice can get vogue covers every few months, she can get more than that if she wants. Maybe she doesn't want? Or she and her agency really don't care about covers as much as they do advertisement? Because most models who are basically unheard of by the public don't have to do anything to put their names out there for them to land top-notch covers.

I too think it's sad that she has next to no covers.

I just think Adriana is not willing to travel to X location for two/three days to shoot an editorial that does not bring $. Notice how every editorial/campaign she has done in the last couple year has been shot in the US, at wherever city she's been living at the moment or in Brasil.

I honestly don't see Adriana travelling all the way to Greece for a couple days to shoot for Vogue Hellas or something like that :idk:

It's her because everyone with Marilyn is doing so much shit right now. Cat McNeil, Liu, Naomi etc., but a lot of girls just left too because their bookers left, so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Yeah adriana is more about the money I think. If she doesn't get paid a good amount of money she won't go out her way to do it.

Yeah, notice how she always gets paid a lot for whatever she does. I think that's the deal breaker for her. And magazines don't pay.

Wait so its going to be adriana, lily, erin and candice right?? So its going to be this all over again lol:

I swear Ale is the only model that could make adriana shut up lol. The other angels won't have a chance, esp since this is apart of Adriana's return.

Chris has Instagram (chrisgny). I encourage everyone to harass and beg him for more Adriana work aside from VS. This is the guy we need to be talking to.

I don't know the reason,somehow since I watched VS interview I feel little bit depressed,only thing she's working for is VS.

The picture of Adriana from the other day that Jerome took and the ones of her with the red lips, the same people did her hair and make up and I asked what it was for and they said I have to wait and see.

Chris deleted our comments. :rofl:

Did any of you tweet this to her last night since she couldn't sleep, I'm sure she was reading some tweets last night

No, I was asleep. :laugh: I think she did shoot something a couple of weeks ago too.

^That's never happening unless she gets a main role in a good movie or something then maybe she might have a chance. Maybe. I wouldn't mind an ed in US Vogue for now though.

I sent my mini rant on the meeting pic since I had that link RT'd on my Twitter then attempted to paste it on other pics featuring her and this bastard's page is private and it was not like that yesterday:

"Sir, I think I speak for all Adriana fans when I say we want more! More covers, more editorials, more campaigns, etc. We need you to get her off her lazy ass and earn the title "Supermodel" because her peers have left her behind. The name Adriana Lima is one of the most popular in the game today so I don't think it would be THAT hard to get her jobs. Do your damn job and handle OUR business. :)"

I went back like a minute later and it was gone so he must have been waiting on our asses! I started to go back and write that I hope she drops him and Marilyn then hires whoever manages Gisele because they know how to get shit done but I said forget it.

I may take to Twitter and ask Doutzen to talk to Adriana about this. I search her mentions all the time and they aren't as packed down and heavy as Dri and she's on regularly so she'll see it no doubt. Whether she talks to her about it is a different story.