Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Adriana leaving Chris? That ain't happening. I think she'll go to IMG, that's where a lot of Marilyn girls are going.

Isn't he Erin's agent too? She's with IMG now so that's another reason why I think Dri will go to IMG too, and I hope so because they are the best agency right now

Adriana leaving Chris? That ain't happening. I think she'll go to IMG, that's where a lot of Marilyn girls are going.

Isn't he Erin's agent too? She's with IMG now so that's another reason why I think Dri will go to IMG too, and I hope so because they are the best agency right now

Wow now makes sense,why she left Marilyn,because I think it would be crazy if she could just leave and they were hanging out together the other day, I think they'll(Chris and Adriana) go to IMG or The Society....but I wish her to go to IMG or DNA, but Chris has already worked in DNA so I wish IMG.

^I don't know about Chris being with DNA before, I cant find any info about that even though you weren't the first to bring it up, but we know Adriana was, so why would she go back? But who knows.

I missed the opening. Did she open? And her dancing to the drums when she came out the second time (if she opened) :rofl:. I also think she forgot to stop and pose in her last outfit. She still looked great though.

Nevermind. She did open and I love that dress! Can't wait to see HQ's.

She opened, showed up in the middle and also closed. She looked great, I love her walk in the last outfit, she looked so fierce. Her hair & makeup were on point too, like someone needs to tell VS this is how you properly style your models.

I'm relief she got good outfits, actually this collection was pretty awesome compared to the crap they had for FW.

I was googling Adriana's old articles now and I found it out, it sounds really awkard and it's something that not everyone knows, so here it is:

"The Friday afternoon, 25, will be a special date for Adriana Lima. That is when she got a certificade of graduation from the 'University' Teodinâmica from guru Teresa Ramarajara. Adriana, who attends this holistic treatment and therapy since January got cured from depression.

She was not only cured of sadness, but also rediscovered and made peace with her father, Nelson, who she had not seen since the age of two, when he abandoned the family. 'Adriana was depressed and very sad on arrival. She had broken up the relationship with the prince Wenzeslaus and had this problem with her father.' said the Master Ramarajara to EGO.

HER DAD WAS HER BROTHER

With the help of Past Life Therapy, Adriana learned about all her conflicts with her dad. 'Adriana was transported to another life. She found out that she and her father were brothers and, in a sword fight, one killed each other.' The discovery was enough for her to want to meet Nelson again. The meeting was amazing.

Lima's mom, Maria das Graças, had Nelson's address and went to his home with her current husband. On the street, her current husband - who until then had never seen Nelson-recognized him! 'We saw that there was a meeting of souls. They were brothers in another life, and along with Adriana, were part of the same family. In this present life, they are all rescuing karma together,' explains the teacher.

Today, peace owns Adriana and Nelson's relation. The father, a carpenter, has been receiving financial help to his famous daughter and also attends the University. 'It is the victory of God over human suffering,' says Ramarajara."

I never had really paid attention to this history but it's just awesome, awkard and awesome again at the same time. I mean, her mom's current husband AND her dad were both her brothers.

(Source: http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/0,,MUL327087-9798,00-ADRIANA+LIMA+DESCOBRE+QUE+O+PAI+FOI+SEU+IRMAO+EM+VIDA+PASSADA.html)

lmfaoooo this is crazy!!

btw, i was wondering... does Adriana receive more $$$$ than the rest of angels? because i don't think the angels still get as good paid as they would in '05 era, and she was an angel already at the time (along with Ale), so are they higher paid?

I'm 100% positive Adriana is the highest paid VS angel currently and she honestly is probably in the top 4 of all time under Gisele, Heidi and Tyra. The fact that she's been there so long makes me wonder if her contract is actually more than what Tyra and Heidi's were. I'm certain though Gisele probably had the GOAT VS contract though.

She does get more money, she has two contracts with VS: One for lingerie/swim/etc and one for VS Beauty. I don't know if she's making as much as Tyra & Heidi did but I think she's probably getting the same or almost the same Gisele was getting