Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I don't think Adriana would let anyone at Sienna's bday to share her pic and especially because she is hiding her for so long, she wouldn't let 'someone' to show her, or even worse if paps take a pics of them Adriana and Marko would be so pissed off I think, I would feel bad for sharing their pics knowing that they are angry about it and I bet they would be, they are too private I agree, but it's their child, they maybe don't want to show her at all until she's old like Valentina :p it sucks, but they can do whatever they want...maybe Adriana will share pic of Sienna&Valentina on Sienna's bday,I hope.

I would feel bad for sharing their pics knowing that they are angry about it 

I would't at this point.  :laugh:

Oh, and about the paparazzis not spotting her, I think it's pretty hard to recognize Adriana when she puts on her sunglasses/glasses to go out with her daughters. I mean, just a few people can recognize her like that, cause usually the general people/paparazzis only knows her for her glammed looks in VS stuff.

Not to sound mean but the reason there aren't any pictures is because there isn't enough demand for them. If Adriana or Marco were actually really famous, there is no way that the paparazzi would ignore them like they have for the most part. They would try to hunt them down and get a lucrative shot like they did when Charlize Theron adopted a baby. And Adriana's family is pretty low hanging fruit since they don't have security etc. If her pictures were worth a lot, she would have photographers trailing her who would recognize her with or without makeup.

In addition, when Adriana did have a magazine shoot showcasing her firstborn it was for a random magazine. Now maybe she knew people there, maybe she did someone a favour or felt sentimental because she is Brazilian but if let's say People Magazine had called her and said: "Adriana, the public would love to see your baby, we are willing to give one million dollars for charity of your choice", she would have absolutely done a shoot with a higher profile magazine.

Of course Adriana is a rock star in our world  :heart: and I love that she isn't trying to brand herself as a celebrity mom like so many others. And she could be a bigger player if she really tried. (Y) 

It wasn't a random magazine, it was the first ever issue of Hello Magazine in Brazil O.o. I'm pretty sure she did it only because it was indeed a brazilian magazine and not because of the money, because other than that Adriana has never been friendly with any magazine, she just does announcements here & there through People when something big happens and that's about it. If she was doing it for the money or the press we would have pictures of her wedding & pictures of Sienna already too.

So I doubt it's about her not being in demand. It's more about her 1- Living in a city where there's not as many paparazzi as LA & NYC. 2- Adriana being a low-key person, 3- Adriana not being a famewhore person who calls paparazzi every time she steps out of her house a la Alessandra/Miranda. Instead of trying to put her face and name out there like many others Adriana tries and does everything she can to keep her private persona that way, private

The thing is that none of that would matter if her pictures were in fact in demand. The paparazzi are hustling for their money and they would take it no matter how private Adriana is. And obviously she hasn't always been super private since she had her whole family on a gossip magazine cover (even if it was to take control back). Maybe that wasn't a good experience for her so now she isn't releasing anything.

She lives on an island. I think we are forgetting that. The paps aren't allowed on it, so for them to catch her by any other chance is by luck. They can't follow her from her home to wherever she goes like they do with most people.

That is a good point Savanna! You would have to be a pretty big celebrity to be worth so much that the paparazzi would go out of their way to catch a picture.

I don't think Adriana is as money oriented as to sell every private moment but I do think if a magazine was to put down a lot of money she would do a photo shoot since she could then give the money to children in need etc. My guess is that big offers aren't coming in and the lack of paparazzi pictures are a good indication of that (although there probably would be interest in Brazil).

Actually she has turned down a lot of jobs, it's more Adriana not wanting to work than brands/magazines not wanting Adriana. This woman has relayed on her VS money and popularity for years and I doubt we'll see any changes while she is with the company. She works whenever she feels like, i.e the back-to-back Miu Miu campaigns and the two Super Bowls commercials.

She is already working with charities without selling pictures of her family or anything. Is not like she needs the money :idk:

I meant big offers as in Vanity Fair etc. saying we want to take a beautiful family portrait shot by Annie Leibovitz and there is going to be a substantial check for your charity. :) If that was her celebrity status, the paparazzi would be swarming in so they could be the one with a picture worth $$$.

Humm, have you seen Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady do a family portrait for any magazine? Nop, and you probably never will  ... See, not all the celebrities in the world want to milk on their children or their personal lives, is not like Adriana needs the money, she's rich enough to be able to donate or do whatever she wants without needing 'help' from magazines.

The point you're missing is that if Adriana (or any X celebrity for that matter) doesn't want to do something they simply won't no matter how much money you offer them because they don't need to.

It's a little hard to get one's point across on the Internet but what I'm trying to say is that if there was demand for her youngest child's baby pictures there would be paparazzi pictures. Especially if magazines had offered her lucrative contracts even if she turned them down since magazines would then just pay the paparazzi (at least the type of magazines that Adriana and her family have already posed for in the past). However, Brazil might be different.

And I'm well aware that no one has to sell anything since I already speculated that she might have ended up not liking her choice do a photo shoot with her baby.

I get what you mean, I simply don't agree with it at all. I know Adriana isn't the most famous person at all, but Alessandra isn't either, neither are Karlie, Doutzen, Barbara or Erin and many other models and yet there's paparazzi pictures of them here & then because they just don't care about it so they don't do anything to avoid paparazzi or something.

Adriana (as well as Gisele and others to a certain degree) have chosen to keep her children and everything they can about their lives out of the public eye so they move to places that are hard to access and keep a life as low-key as possible to not draw attention to them. It's her choice to keep Sienna & Valentina hidden from the public eye, simple as that :idk:

Oh I'm sure if she were to offer herself up like some of the names you mentioned there would be pictures but I'm saying that in this current situation there isn't enough demand.

The reason why I think she might be up for a shoot is because she did it in the past and for a gossip magazine. If a prestigious magazine like Vanity Fair, W Magazine etc. would have a great offer for her I'm not so sure that she would turn it down. However, since she has apparently been very protective of her youngest child's pictures also leads me to speculate that she might have said no more baby picture publicity even if she originally did it mostly because she was a proud first time mother.

I think that's why she did it with Val for that, because it was their first child, they were recently married & all that. At first I thought she would do it with Sienna too but as months went by I and we saw nothing of Sienna I now just think she decided to just not do anything this time and I think that there's a reason why they're not doing family portraits but I am not going to get into that.

But honestly at this point I just hope everything's okay with Sienna and that eventually Dri & Marko will be more open about her with time as they've become with Valentina.

Hmmm popular culture is very tricky. You don't have to be a big time star to have the paps hounding over you. These celebs, they put themselves out there, that is if they want to stay on the news. Most of them call the paps on themselves, doesn't matter how famous they are. Us not seeing pictures of her baby says very little about whether she's in demand or not. Adele who is as famous as a celeb can get managed to keep her baby out of the media until these last few weeks. I'm sure that doesn't mean she kept her baby indoors all this while or means she wasn't in demand..

We've seen Gisele and Ale's babies. Also Doutzen and Miranda's. Does that mean they are in demand and not Adriana? Also, doing a photo shoot with your newborn for a mag is so dated now.

Besides she isn't like all those celebs that keep talking about their newborns on social media or talking about them on interviews (not that those are bad things). She acts like she didn't have ababy at all.

I can clearly remember she was everywhere, literally when she released photos of Valentina. I first heard of it on Entertainment Tonight.

Baby pictures sold to magazines have always felt a little tacky to me but the rationalization behind it seems to have been that the paparazzi are not allowed to profit off the kids. If she was in demand, the paparazzi would hound her to get that shot of her baby regardless. Some celebrities have devalued the baby pictures my going to the social media.

I would say that Gisele is more in demand since she on top of everything else is married to a famous person. The others would probably be ignored like Adriana if they weren't putting themselves out there (however I'm not familiar with Doutzen's situation and Orlando would garner some interest at least in the beginning).

Also the reason why I brought up charity is because that seems to be the party line for celebrities who sell their baby pictures but of course it's a possibility that Adriana might have pocketed all the money she got for the cover she did with her first child (and it would have been her right).

Edited by Sanni