Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

To me right now it looks like she is in the running for the FB. Shooting for Christmas starts soon, so we will see! I don't think Doutzen "betrayed" VS. She tweaked her contract probably when it was up for renewal. They could've been like no bitch, bye. But obviously they didn't and compromised with her. Doutzen isn't as big as she should be by now. They can afford to let her be the face of other things. VS doesn't even use her like that.

That's exciting!

However, VS used Doutzen a lot when Adriana and Alessandra were pregnant.

Doutzen wasn't too much used for VS this year :/ ,I think she deserved Fantasy Bra because she works for VS for a long time,she never opened any show or anything,but I wouldn't be more happier than to see Adriana to get FB this year of course. But about Doutzen did you guys see what she told about H&M? after that I don't believe VS will give her Fantasy Bra,there is nothing bad about it,she has her goals,good for her,but for me it seems she went to far:''Other Angels aren't allowed to have big contracts but, I'm an exception. I just said: ''I want to be able to work with H&M,or it's over.'' ... :mellow:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Doutzen said. She's smart and renegotiated her contract, unlike Adriana she actually has a career outside VS and cares about keep her face/name out there. I actually wish Adriana was a bit more than Doutzen and did something else other than selling her bras&panties for 13 years :idk:

That being said I still think Adriana is getting the FB. If not her then Doutzen because she's the one who stepped up while Dri & Ale were out

There is something wrong with how she said it, but she also basically confirmed that Adriana (and maybe Ale, but I am sure she tweaked hers when she renewed too) isn't allowed to do anything else like that and she shouldn't be because VS is paying a hefty fee to keep her to themselves. Like I said, Doutzen isn't as big as she should be by now. VS letting her do other things just proves that. She is not a priority to them. They don't use her anyway. She can't do Beauty either. VS wanted Adriana for Beauty for a long time and bought out her Maybelline contract. It's all about the money. I can see Adriana getting a big Beauty contract (after she retires) in the future. It would be the only way to go actually and I know people want her, but the money probably isn't right. But anyway, because of how Doutzen chose to use her words, I don't think she's getting the FB or any nice outfits for that matter. And I love her, but it's true. :rofl:

There is something wrong with how she said it, but she also basically confirmed that Adriana (and maybe Ale, but I am sure she tweaked hers when she renewed too) isn't allowed to do anything else like that and she shouldn't be because VS is paying a hefty fee to keep her to themselves. Like I said, Doutzen isn't as big as she should be by now. VS letting her do other things just proves that. She is not a priority to them. They don't use her anyway. She can't do Beauty either. VS wanted Adriana for Beauty for a long time and bought out her Maybelline contract. It's all about the money. I can see Adriana getting a big Beauty contract (after she retires) in the future. It would be the only way to go actually and I know people want her, but the money probably isn't right. But anyway, because of how Doutzen chose to use her words, I don't think she's getting the FB or any nice outfits for that matter. And I love her, but it's true. :rofl:

i agree

^I think she did something recently. Like that time she was in NY while everyone was shooting VS and everyone had candids from their shoot except for her. I think she was doing something else.

I know! I was meaning the "VS can troll Doutzen, but I love her" part.

However, we need new covers/editorials! It's about damn time! What was her latest cover? Elle in October 2011? Seriously?

no wasn't it her vogue cover in 2012 for brazil. Right before she started showing from pregnancy

She needs to up her game fa sure. She does relatively good in the campaigns department, but she tanks hard on her ass with covers. For such a big and famous model, she has like no covers. I mean I know she has a few but come on for her level??

I know! I was meaning the "VS can troll Doutzen, but I love her" part.

However, we need new covers/editorials! It's about damn time! What was her latest cover? Elle in October 2011? Seriously?

no wasn't it her vogue cover in 2012 for brazil. Right before she started showing from pregnancy

I thought it was from 2011 for a while, but you're right. I have that magazine and it came with a poster which I pasted on the wall lol.

I don't think anything happened. She is always unfollowing people. Even her own husband. :rofl:

She unfollowed a lot of people. From 90 to 70. If it was just Erin I would think something was up.

Sometimes twitter goes bad shit crazy and unfollows people without you knowing, it has happened to me a lot of times :idk:

It's obvious she and Candice do not like each other at this point so I doubt Adriana will follow her anytime soon, if she does it will be probably to please VS people.

Yeah twitter does crazy stuff like that. Like one time it deleted this guy's photos that happen to have his gf in every one that was deleted on twitter.

So it could have been twitter but she did unfollow Marko herself lol.

As far as adriana and candice go. Idk I remember during fittings adriana was being nice to her. So I don't think it's too bad. And candice does follow her on instagram... adriana doesnt follow her back lol. but it took her a while to follow rihanna back also. But I'm sticking to my opinion candice doesnt really like people who she knows is heavy competention for her.

Also, notice adriana only really likes people like lily, ale, and doutzen and olunchi (when she was in vs). Alll those ladies are cool, sweet and genuine. Adriana always said personality is important. And i think she distance herself from people who have an attitude People are claiming candice has. But that's a discussion for the official vs thread

If she did unfollow Erin herself I would be confused lol

i believe that there's no big deal about it. I think that Adriana doesn't give any importance to who she follows or who follows her. I mean i think that Adriana thinks that the act of following ppl on twitter doesn't show or mean your empathy or love to the other people.