Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Guest Lullaby

Keep in mind that she's from Brazil and might not know all that much about Al Pacino.

And I really don't think it was dumb of her. Whether it starred Al Pacino or not, it was her decision to go on with modelling and if she hadn't, we might not be enjoying the pictures we are today. Movies are time consuming and leave little time for other things.

Keep in mind that she's from Brazil and might not know all that much about Al Pacino.
She has agents/public representatives/assistants that will provide her with the right info.
And I really don't think it was dumb of her. Whether it starred Al Pacino or not, it was her decision to go on with modelling and if she hadn't, we might not be enjoying the pictures we are today. Movies are time consuming and leave little time for other things.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

Guest Lullaby
She has agents/public representatives/assistants that will provide her with the right info.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They would fill her in on the movie and give her a bit of a run down on her co-stars, yes. They wouldn't say "he's the king" or "he's a god". That's something she would have to see for herself.

Why would passing up a movie with Al Pacino be dumb? Is there a rule that says you can't turn it down? She turned it down to continue pursuing her modelling career, and, as Lullaby mentioned, might not have known who Al Pacino was at the time.

Either way, the movie didn't even recieve much hype.

She has those TIM commercials--maybe a testing ground for more acting?

When she hits the big screen it'll be great, but she's young with plenty of time to do that WHEN she wants to.

I'd rather see her in the right role at the right time than see her take bad criticism for taking a role prematurely...no matter WHO stars in the film.

and out of those 3 that have "mastered" english the two better speakers sound a tad bit manish and the other still sounds feminine and has a little accent.....this isnt including adri obviously...but im not complaining i love adri's accent.

Neither of them sound mannish, albeit Gisele sounds a little/very annoying. From my observation when Adriana speaks she has to carefully annunciate her words making her speak very slowly and not very confident. The thing that makes the rest sound more fluent is that they speak quicker.

when i heard ale the first time on that vh1 all access special, i didnt even hear the accent (initially) tho idk if it had much to do with the speed with which she was speaking. giselle sounded annoyed on that special, which was really unfortunate, coz i dont think she was, seemed like it was just the way she speaks. unfort. it doesnt make her seem like the most pleasant person to hang around :no:

The way people annunciate words, or how strong their accent is, doesn't distinguish if they can speak English fluently or not. All 4 Brazilians speak English well, actually, well to me. Considering the fact they came to the U.S. without knowing anything about the language.

Neither of them sound mannish, albeit Gisele sounds a little/very annoying.  From my observation when Adriana speaks she has to carefully annunciate her words making her speak very slowly and not very confident.  The thing that makes the rest sound more fluent is that they speak quicker.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Adriana does have to annuciate her words while the others seem more fluent because they talk faster. Gisele is just German thats why she comes across as being a bit gruff - Heidi less so because she's been in the States longer.