Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Cigs and alcohol definitely, but I wouldn't be suprised if she was taking drugs.

I think I tell myself that she doesn't take drugs because I have this biased perfect image of her, but I don't think I'd care that much if she was. But even if she were taking drugs I don't think she would be stupid enough to do it during work. I haven't seen any candids of her where she looks like she's on something (other than alcohol). So let's hope she's clean.

But peer pressure can be a very powerful force :(

I've seen my fair share of drug addicts of various types in my friends and comparing them to Adri, she doesn't look like she does anything heavy. Now whether she smokes Marijuana or does any other drug such as shrooms, I can't tell.

So, I scanned my entire Adriana collection today. 59 pages. not bad. Haven;t cleaned them up yet. and, were you, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Alessandra's next, after I get these cleaned up and posted.

I've seen my fair share of drug addicts of various types in my friends and comparing them to Adri, she doesn't look like she does anything heavy. Now whether she smokes Marijuana or does any other drug such as shrooms, I can't tell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't always tell. I'd not be surprised one way or another.

But frankly, if she does? It's totally none of my business. heh.

when I saw her @ the so in love promotion I thought she looked a lot thinner than she looks in pictures (makes sense) and she was being really nice to everybody and smiled/winked/waved for pictures for anyone who had a camera and wanted a pic even though the security guards were saying to us "no pictures"

She had really flawless looking skin...I mean we weren't TOO close, maybe like 4, 5 feet away or so and of course she was wearing makeup, but still, I didn't see any chicken pox scars or imperfections or anything of the like <_<

the thing I really remember is thinking "wow...her legs are really long..." :laugh:

fix your sig please...way too big.....and i really didnt get to talk to her cuz of i was tired....stood for 14 hours, was first in line and was close to passing out but she was very hot. :drool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u met her too?!

fix your sig please...way too big.....and i really didnt get to talk to her cuz of i was tired....stood for 14 hours, was first in line and was close to passing out but she was very hot. :drool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u met her too?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes maam i did...thats how i got this...

post-255-1124054564_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It might just be the people I hang around but I've always been able to tell. Of course I've known most of them for years so it's easy to see the changes in their actions and such. So yeah, there's no real way to tell with Adriana unless pictures pop up of her toking off a crack pipe. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u met her too?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes maam i did...thats how i got this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow!!! how did she look? and did she talk to you ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It might just be the people I hang around but I've always been able to tell. Of course I've known most of them for years so it's easy to see the changes in their actions and such. So yeah, there's no real way to tell with Adriana unless pictures pop up of her toking off a crack pipe. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. It's easier to tell who's on drugs when you're hanging with that kind of crowd. The hardest ones to pick out would probably be the richer users, the class supermodels would undoubtedly be in. I wouldn't be able to tell say, if a lawyer or businessman was a user, unless they were standing right in front of me intoxicated by a substance. Otherwise if they weren't intoxicated and they were just walking down the street it'd be really hard to tell (for me at least)