Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

hey do u guys know how to get more results from google? i was searching on images for adriana pics and it says they have maybe 25000 results for her. but it only stops on page 50. i know there is more pages it only shows some. does anyone know how to get more?

hey do u guys know how to get more results from google? i was searching on images for adriana pics and it says they have maybe 25000 results for her. but it only stops on page 50. i know there is more pages it only shows some. does anyone know how to get more?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For images only (25,200 hits), Search with omitted results does not work for me either. Google craps out at page 50...

I think Adriana is soon going to be in a big movie in hollywood :)  ijust feel it...that its coming....she would proboly play the action/bad girl part..Muahaha :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She will most probably get cameo roles a.k.a. The Random Cute Girl where she has a 10 second scene with one or two lines. Just like Josie Maran in The Aviator.

There was a small article in August's Esquire called The Five Minute Guide: Models, it had a picture of Adriana and some facts about her. It also had the same for Ana BB, Alessandra, and Karolina, and others, but those are the only ones I remembered. I hope someone hasn't already posted this. :)

Edit: Someone posted a link in the News section. The entire article is in the Alessandra News thread.

I think Adriana is soon going to be in a big movie in hollywood :)  ijust feel it...that its coming....she would proboly play the action/bad girl part..Muahaha :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She will most probably get cameo roles a.k.a. The Random Cute Girl where she has a 10 second scene with one or two lines. Just like Josie Maran in The Aviator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not entirely true. Although, it seems that models lately have been getting not so great roles, I think it depends on how much they want to pursue it. It's easy to turn down a small role and try your hardest to get that big role you've wanted.

Adriana Lima was asked to be the woman in "Simone". I'm not sure if anyone remembers that, but she turned it down to focus on modelling. I think she'll be able to do it.

yes,I watched that movie and the girl was prettie but Adriana would kill in that movie how beautiful she is.Although I feel sorry for her not taking that role because who knows maybe Adriana would be a huge movie star now.But I think that she is just waiting for role that she wants to be in.

hey where is the pic with adriana sitting at a table with a whole bunch of people, her hair is up i think. someone posted it recently but i cant find it :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

limap4609ex.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that her family?

nahh i'm pretty sure thats from an editorial  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks OriginalSin. I got the lady on the right side (4th back) confused w/Adriana at first. Adriana's next to the guy in the front, right? I'll probably lose fan points for not being able to identify Adriana in that pic, LOL!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha yeah, next to that guy in the yellow...at least i think thats her :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not entirely true. Although, it seems that models lately have been getting not so great roles, I think it depends on how much they want to pursue it. It's easy to turn down a small role and try your hardest to get that big role you've wanted.

Adriana Lima was asked to be the woman in "Simone". I'm not sure if anyone remembers that, but she turned it down to focus on modelling. I think she'll be able to do it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She gave up the opportunity to be in a film with Al Pacino. That's really dumb.