Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

You have flawless skin, do you have any good beauty secrets?

Lots of rest and drinking a lot of water is the key to having good skin - and no smoking!

No smoking?! :whistle:

Maybe she really doesn't smoke and it's chocolate cigarette :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

does anyone have more of these pictures?

What do you guys think about her using collagen in her top lip? I didn't believe because I thought I remembered her lips being like that when she was younger, but then I compared and I think she is. I don't see it as a bad thing though. :)

You have to realize I was searching through pics and it came to me to use that one, mouth open or not. I can go find another picture if it troubles you that much.

And I've never heard of a 'lip gloss' that plumps up your lips.

I read it off of here, but I normally disregard a lot of things they say, but the before and after pictures made me believe.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005430.html

Again, her mouth is open but it looks the same when her mouth is closed too. Unless she is smiling and her upper lip curls around her teeth, there won't be much difference between open and closed. In fact, laffytaffy, the first and second pictures in your sig will tell you that mouth open or closed, her lips still look the same there.

It's called airbrushing. If you fix one thing, you have to fix another or else she wouldn't have the proper proportions. Do I believe VS would plump her lips up in pictures? Yes I do. I don't ever trust judging from pictures that could've been airbrushed, EVER. It's not a good thing to base anything off of.

She does the same poses in candids half the time, compare those. Don't compare a candid with anything VS especially, it's common knowledge they airbrush everything.

And I've never heard of a 'lip gloss' that plumps up your lips.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have DuWop's Lip Venom and if you have a reasonable tolerance for pain (it stings like crazy) it definitely pumps up the volume of your lips.