Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

In my opinion her natural color is between a dark brown and a medium brown. More of a medium brown. Though it is very possible that her hair could be dark brown cause she does have an oriental ethnic background like myself. And mine is dark dark brown. Level 2, just before black. ( my mom is a hair dresser, thats why I know my "level" lol )

I'm guessing a lighter shade of brown. I don't see many people with dark brown/ black hair besides asians

might be because of lighting as well ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have natural black hair and I'm not Asian, Hispanic, Spanish... or anything like that. I'm German/Irish/French/Dutch and a lot more.

True, most people who have black hair are either of Asian or some kind of Spanish background, it's not always the case.

Forget about who? Who are you referencing as "them?"  <_<

Not being familiar with you, I am not going to assume too much but I will say this--Adriana is part black so if "forget them" means black people, that would mean forgetting a part of Adriana. I'd like to think that's not at all what you meant though.

You are reading his statement incorrectly. You're using the word "forget" and he used the word "forgot." I'm tempted to post a detailed English lesson about the two words, but I'll refrain since I know no one wants to read it.

He didn't say "forget about them" as in "forget about black people." He said he "forgot about them" as in "He forgot that black people have naturally dark hair as well."

Sorry for answering for you red_ed. I couldn't resist. ;)