Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

''I agree !!!ADRIANA LIMA is such a dude when she opens her horse grill. So messed up!! I was watching Leno lastyear and she was on it, she opened her mouth and laughed and I got goose bumnps. And she looks like she smells.''

This is what somebody said about Adriana on a site :cry: It's not even true, her teeth look normal to me :blink: .

Edit :

I just found an interview :fun: <

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/interview.html

''I agree !!!ADRIANA LIMA is such a dude when she opens her horse grill. So messed up!! I was watching Leno lastyear and she was on it, she opened her mouth and laughed and I got goose bumnps. And she looks like she smells.''

This is what somebody said about Adriana on a site :cry: It's not even true, her teeth look normal to me :blink: .

Edit :

I just found an interview :fun: <

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/interview.html

Thanks, seen the interview before, she was still very young then

Heyy You guys! I'm Neeww! but just wondering ,, how much do you think adriana weighs? and HOW i repeat HOWWW does she stay in shape ..when she says she doesn't like to excercise!!??! i cant figure it outt!?

I don't like to excercise, but I love pizza, chocolate... :p And I'm slim too... I don't know why :p

Edited by Akeya

AHHH, I just watched the Victoria Secret fashion show and ADRIANA LIMA was so beautiful BEYOND Belief!

I wuv her so much, she's my idol :heart: ... as for anyone who has anything mean to say about her - they can just shove it!!

Adriana is Beautiful, get over it!

ummm!! why didn't they ever let Adriana talk!!?? or show her while they went to commercial!!?? i think the only time i heard her talk was at the end when she was saying good-bye. I got bored of seeing Gisele. Gisele giving the tour, Gisele dancing, Gisele this, Gisele that! :yuckky: :laugh: :laugh:

I just finished watching the show and it was amazing!!! And they had commercials in between that had Adriana for longer...like longer versions that what I've seen so far...I hope someone captured the entire thing :cry:

Hello everyone.

I've been lurking around since chilax, but have never had much of a reason to post. Now, however, I do! I taped the show and captured it to my computer tonight (I couldn't capture directly because for some reason there's no cable in this room...). Tomorrow afternoon I can compress it and hopefully someone will be willing to host it. If you want the best quality, it will be a big file. But if you want best quality you probably don't mind a long download. :laugh:

I get the feeling that someone is already two steps ahead of me....so I'll see what's going on tomorrow. I'd like to give something back to the community after all you have done.

Thanks

P.S. I think Adriana was UNBELIEVABLE for the small amount of time she was on! :heart: