Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

Why do you always blame Andre for everything? lol I think it's natural for couples to support each other's work....

Anyway, as you said, it's true that she's been doing more work outside of fashion since she met Andre. But I think it's not just him, it's because she changed her agent from The Society to CAA. That was before she met him, and she made her own decision. I think she chose CAA because she wanted to do more work outside of fashion.

If she wants to work with high fashion again, she'll consider returning to The Society and working with Chris again. Since she left, big names such as KARLIE KLOSS, IRINA SHAYK, and AMBER VALLETTA have joined, and the men's division has been newly established, making The Society a bigger model agency.

I hope she returns to The Society. But for now, I don't think she wants it.

(I liked her relationship with Chris, who worked with her before she became famous.)

Because I don’t think its a coincidence she started to do more film related events and stuff after getting with him. I won’t say her involvement with him is the worst thing to happen for her, but I do think it is her career at this point. Like someone else said before, he has directly and indirectly affected her career in some way. Everything was literally all good until she met him lol. I understand now more than ever why people big upped Gisele for leaving tom and taking her career back. These men really do get in the way once you start having a family with them and adopting their lifestyle/friends/jobs. I feel like thats whats starting to happen with Adriana Because mind you adriana admitted she has alot to do a few weeks ago. Said she barely got sleep. She has to work, 5 kids to help raise, gotta get back in shape, gotta be a partner to her man. I already expressed how I feel like she does more than him. And it doesn’t help she hired some of his peoples on top of it all. Like I said, I see why gisele leaving tom and then going back to how she used to be career wise was meaningful to others because obviously it can easily happen. These women gotta try to be superwomen for others, but still also minimizing themselves some way. 

I agree she should have not left society. Its like as soon as she left the agency got better and then her peers joined after her careers also got better. She clearly left at the wrong time. HOWEVER I do not think she joined CAA to work outside of the modeling industry. I think she just wanted an agency that would work better then society was because prior to that she left society to manage her own career. Thats why she joined CAA because she was trying to be her own agent and then the pandemic hit. Idk why Adriana thought it would be a great idea because while she is a huge name, she just doesn’t seem to be close or like everyone in the industry. Like you can tell she distances herself from certain people in the industry, and thats her right. BUT, you can’t try to be your own agent being that way because you have to be close with everyone and like everyone. Adriana is too particular for that. But anyways, I digress, the reason she left society was because they wasn’t doing alot with her anymore and she wanted to try it for herself. She did not leave society and then join CAA because she wanted to work more outside of fashion. I don’t think thats true. Especially since as I said, adriana does not like people assuming she doesn’t want to model anymore. 

I agree and hope she rejoins the society agency and her old management again because they are booming. Also Candice recently switched her manager and now she is doing all kinds of work. Thats what it really takes, getting the right team with you. Crazy because she was one of the faces that helped build the society agency up. I don’t even think its those other models that made them big, but Adriana and Kendall. I knew about that agency because of them. It just sucks after Adriana leaves that’s when they became a better agency. But its never too late to switch, even Gisele switched agencies just last year. Like I said Candice changed her managers and she is doing alot more now. Thing is I’m not sure at this point Adriana realizes thats what she should be doing. I just don’t know what she is thinking sometimes. Literally since being with that man, I don’t feel confident in her making good decisions for her career anymore. I used to, and I think Adriana was good at making decisions with her career..but not anymore because shit hasn’t been the same since 2020. That was also the last time she was single 

CAA Fashion got credit for her VS return last week, today i noticed CAA finally updated their website properly so tried to find any info about her relation with VS . Because i was told VS doesn't do contract anymore so i checked CAA's website but i'm confused they claim, Adriana still has contract with IWC, Chopard, Maybelline and Puma. I don't think that's true. How come they wouldn't know such information about their model?

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, laeteita said:

She is Cannes! (Milu Entertainment)
A4A682AC-4658-4D98-8AE8-42F7DCCEDF2E.thumb.png.78bce44d2c5913ce6ab31a1edb955c5e.png

Should we get more excited or less for that MILU detail? As far as i know CHOPARD invited her everytime so we had chance to see her at Chopard's event and red carper. Now i wonder, will she still collab with Chopard? 

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

She is Cannes! (Milu Entertainment)
A4A682AC-4658-4D98-8AE8-42F7DCCEDF2E.thumb.png.78bce44d2c5913ce6ab31a1edb955c5e.png

I'm so happy she's in Cannes!  Can't wait to see her red carpet look. AmfAR is on the 25th, so I hope she stays until then...

And about this pass, I think it's for areas like Film Market. Maybe, she's using his company's pass because it's a place where models who are invited to the red carpet usually don't go.

This photo is from a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think this diamond ring is an engagement ring? I thought it was a Chopard jewel when she wore it on the Cannes red carpet, but she wears it privately too.

( I just found out that the legal divorce between Andre and his ex-wife is almost finalized. It's been five years since his ex-wife filed for divorce in 2018....)

image.jpeg 646fcc6b50474.jpg 348548828_798849351865731_5930199612068615219_n.jpg 347899220_262034236230741_1251590400212608043_n.jpg

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

Do you guys think this diamond ring is an engagement ring? I thought it was a Chopard jewel when she wore it on the Cannes red carpet, but she wears it privately too.

( I just found out that the legal divorce between Andre and his ex-wife is almost finalized. It's been five years since his ex-wife filed for divorce in 2018....)

I noticed that. But i'm not sure. When she was pregnant, I noticed she'd wear another ring that looked like an engagement ring. And that one she would actually only really appear to wear privately. I noticed it here and different occasions like on her ig story while showing a package. I noticed it for a few months but not anymore as the pregnancy went on. Possibly because the ring no longer fit her finger. 

image.thumb.png.0052be799005f4732dfd04c2b30ba05c.pngI

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

I noticed that. But i'm not sure. When she was pregnant, I noticed she'd wear another ring that looked like an engagement ring. And that one she would actually only really appear to wear privately. I noticed it here and different occasions like on her ig story while showing a package. I noticed it for a few months but not anymore as the pregnancy went on. Possibly because the ring no longer fit her finger. 

image.thumb.png.0052be799005f4732dfd04c2b30ba05c.pngI

I think she just upsized. This new ring is way better. And since she is wearing it even privately I am sure its her ring and not something from chopard's, its nice a ring!

31 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she just upsized. This new ring is way better. And since she is wearing it even privately I am sure its her ring and not something from chopard's, its nice a ring!

Well what I was getting at was that i'd imagine they have been engaged. They have a whole baby together so its nothing shocking. Early in the pregnancy is when I first noticed the ring. I actually like the other ring better, it looked more classic. This other diamond looks too huge in my opinion. But who knows if it is her engagement ring or not. We have not seen her wearing it outside of that week unlike the other ring she used to wear. And this one she is wearing out very openly. The other one I noticed she'd take it off for events. So who knows. But yes it does look like Andre's divorce is supposed to be soon finalized. 

39 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Well what I was getting at was that i'd imagine they have been engaged. They have a whole baby together so its nothing shocking. Early in the pregnancy is when I first noticed the ring. I actually like the other ring better, it looked more classic. This other diamond looks too huge in my opinion. But who knows if it is her engagement ring or not. We have not seen her wearing it outside of that week unlike the other ring she used to wear. And this one she is wearing out very openly. The other one I noticed she'd take it off for events. So who knows. But yes it does look like Andre's divorce is supposed to be soon finalized. 

I like that its big lol. I just feel like the ring is super new

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

but Adriana did lose that weight right before being pregnant. She just gained weight during covid like EVERYONE did because she wasn’t that active or wasn’t modeling. But right before the savage fenty show, adriana went to dog pound and definitely was back at her regular weight 

F9F5388A-8505-49D1-B82C-A11066BE6EC6.thumb.jpeg.2c3ae05bd23435239f4ba1e29f9656e8.jpeg

282CE283-D29B-48BF-8D9D-FA9537584078.thumb.jpeg.c00e29dae4a9c1767898e9bf8d6e2d0d.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV6ZWI8PjtQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t think she would go back to being fit when she was that size prior to pregnancy and Adriana is a naturally skinny women. I feel like just because she got pregnant people forgot this, which is bizarre because adriana has been around for a very long time. She clearly has genes for being smaller when not pregnant. And she only gave birth 8 months ago, not a year ago.  And she was just very big during her pregnancy but that doesn’t mean she suddenly isn’t able to lose the weight and go back to an expected size like she has before. She is rich with alot of resources, like she has access to more than just a gym to help her. Just a gym and diet are for people who are normal with normal money. There are PLENTY of things Adriana can do and had access to to help her, like every other celebrity who has had to lose weight. Look at all the weight beyonce lost. Adriana has never been as curvy or as big as beyonce. You don’t think she can do what beyonce do? Adriana is wealthy and has access to plenty of things beyond a gym that will help her. She’s just going at a pace that normal for someone her age and yall don’t have patience for that. I Don’t get why some people don’t understand this. And why people has suddenly forgotten where she was prior to pregnancy and how big she clearly got and how long thats going to take to shake off realistically 

nobody liked any of the looks patrick ta did on the celebs. He truly does not know how to do makeup on women who are naturally stunning. He does too much, its like his makeup skills are useful for celebs who aren’t as naturally stunning like adriana

@Souled-Out I'm not saying she is not capable of losing weight. Of course she can when she wants to but i believe she no longer wants to as she used to. I got this impression because of two reasons. First, she now has opportunity to work with brands that are praising body-positivity for example; Marc Jacobs and Victoria's Secret (and many more). You remember, VSFS was her biggest motivation to lose weight, however that's no longer problem, she doesn't have to be skinny to work with them. Not a necessity.

Second reason is her attitude, you know she used to post stories/comments that says 'wait for me, i will be back better than ever' kind of quotes. Her words used to be promising. But recently i see her comments saying like 'if you want to see me skinny google me'. Her latest comment 'give me cookies' to someone who complain about her shape. I wouldn't know, perhaps she just fed up of these rude people. But definitely, i don't see the same energy in her words any more, including her interviews. It is like she accepted the situation.

2 hours ago, patt said:

@Souled-Out I'm not saying she is not capable of losing weight. Of course she can when she wants to but i believe she no longer wants to as she used to. I got this impression because of two reasons. First, she now has opportunity to work with brands that are praising body-positivity for example; Marc Jacobs and Victoria's Secret (and many more). You remember, VSFS was her biggest motivation to lose weight, however that's no longer problem, she doesn't have to be skinny to work with them. Not a necessity.

Second reason is her attitude, you know she used to post stories/comments that says 'wait for me, i will be back better than ever' kind of quotes. Her words used to be promising. But recently i see her comments saying like 'if you want to see me skinny google me'. Her latest comment 'give me cookies' to someone who complain about her shape. I wouldn't know, perhaps she just fed up of these rude people. But definitely, i don't see the same energy in her words any more, including her interviews. It is like she accepted the situation.

adriana doesn’t even post herself anymore. She turned off comments where she looked bigger. If she was okay at this size she would not behave like that and would just be posting herself and HER RECENT WORK as usual and not turning off comments where she looked bigger. Adriana is not doing that. Probably because there is some uncomfortableness there. Adriana did the marc Jacob’s because the show must go on, she needs to work. But do you see Adriana posting that work? No. Do you see her post her actual VS campaign. No. Probably because like you are noting yourself, some shots you can tell she had weight on her at the time. Just like when she was in the gold dress, it didn’t conceal her weight as much as the black, she didn’t post it. Adriana is obviously only sharing things that people couldn’t point out an obvious difference in her

second, that “google me skinny” is a cheap shot because Adriana said that in November 2022. 1. That was only 2 months after she gave birth, of course she gave such a snarky response because why was that person acting like after 2 months she supposed to look normal again. Who wouldn't have a snarky response to something so ignorant. 2. Adriana obviously still lost actually alot of weight since making that comment. She did not recently say that and she lost weight since saying that. 

also, Adriana responding that way is no way a sense of empowerment but shows furthermore shows how bothered she is. I don’t know a person who clearly is as bothered as she is, thats WANTS to stay the way that makes them feel the way she does. 

I can see if we aren’t seeing Adriana lose weight. If we aren’t seeing her working out

but Adriana is LITERALLY working out just hours before red carpet evens to lose weight. If that doesn’t show yall she trying to lose weight and shift where her body is, What will? You want her to get surgery and lipo or those weight lose drugs? Because at this point, thats what it sounds like.

I honestly think at this point yall are so damn impatient and dehumanized her so much you don’t even realize it. Like you talking like Adriana hasn’t lost any weight and like she hasn’t been damn near killing herself at the gym. Thats crazy. Way too many of you aren’t having enough grace, to the point that you’re ignoring whats right infront of you. Yall are legit talking like she is still the same size as she was in qatar and like she ain’t been working out

What you're saying would only make sense if Adriana still looked the way she did in December 2022. She does not. Or if she hasn't been training. She has. You see that. So it doesn't make sense to me to say what you did unless you were insinuating she simply could never get back to being fit. When she could, literally she could get fucking lipo and whatever else and be back. Its not impossible at all for a woman of her status. Clearly she is choosing to rely on training (and hopefully a consistent diet) for now. IDK how anybody don't see that. 

I hate yall have this attitude because that’s likely the reason she doesn’t fucking post or share anything anymore. Adriana hasn’t shared a causal content or any of her modeling work since being pregnant. I WISH she was as accepting and comfortable with herself as yall say she is because maybe she would share things more. Now she cherry picks post and basically only post when its work related that’s flattering enough 

Alright, this discussion about Adriana wanting to lose weight or not has been going on for way too long and none of even know the woman to be making statements on her behalf so please stop it. It's absolutely bonkers that this is still going on and is being brought up every single time a new picture of Adriana comes up; I'll be deleting further posts and handing warnings from this point forward if this is brought up again, and if the issue keeps popping up every week I will just lock the thread.

Get out and touch some grass.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jamiya said:

This is off-topic. Sorry.
But according to Andre's ex-wife's instagram, she has the same birthday as Adriana (June 12th).

It's kind of a creepy coincidence...

I wouldn’t call it creepy but very coincidental. Maybe they are alike in personality since they have the same exact signs,  and he might be attracted to that 

On 6/14/2023 at 5:04 AM, Souled-Out said:

I wouldn’t call it creepy but very coincidental. Maybe they are alike in personality since they have the same exact signs,  and he might be attracted to that 

Man always looks for those women with similar personality or other similarities as his partner. This taste...

vsn1 posted a photo on Official Victoria's Secret thread, says it's from upcomig VSFS. I recognized Adriana in the photo and i'm so sad now

First photo is the one posted by vsn1 and it's her l'officiel shot, i got her into red circle. Unfortunately rumors are true.

IMG_0896.png.e24e0d5c4eb185e0b66eaa186d21f931.thumb.jpg.c2170eb827c0f9397f9dcad4bebeda26.jpg1654495-800w.thumb.jpg.891aea193503d3dbd87e398e2a1ac94e.jpg

8 hours ago, ekn said:

Wow, that was VERY rude of Andre.

A fan wanted a picture, and Adriana was kind of enough to do that and he wouldn't stop pulling/dragging her, he literally SEE's her trying to interact with a fan and be nice to them. I understand because he is a nobody he doesn't know what that is like, or why its important for Adriana to be kind to her fans like this, but that was rude of him. He could have let go of her hand for two seconds or just waited. Continuously pulling her like that while she is trying to do something was shitty.

Adriana has a reputation for being nice to her fans, I don't like him being inconsiderate of that, and its def not cute to be pulling her arm like that. I am glad Adriana didn't let him stop her but geez, let her be the star that she is. He is starting to come off as one of those men who can't handle his fiance/partner being bigger than him 

another fan said it was not even the first time he did that, so you can’t blame being late. Otherwise Adriana would have decline the picture, because she will do that if warranted. She didn’t here ans that should be fine. He seems like he feels away about her being bigger or more known than he is. adriana should be careful because men like that purposely but subtly try to humble you 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Wow, that was VERY rude of Andre.

A fan wanted a picture, and Adriana was kind of enough to do that and he wouldn't stop pulling/dragging her, he literally SEE's her trying to interact with a fan and be nice to them. I understand because he is a nobody he doesn't know what that is like, or why its important for Adriana to be kind to her fans like this, but that was rude of him. He could have let go of her hand for two seconds or just waited. Continuously pulling her like that while she is trying to do something was shitty.

Adriana has a reputation for being nice to her fans, I don't like him being inconsiderate of that, and its def not cute to be pulling her arm like that. I am glad Adriana didn't let him stop her but geez, let her be the star that she is. He is starting to come off as one of those men who can't handle his fiance/partner being bigger than him 

another fan said it was not even the first time he did that, so you can’t blame being late. Otherwise Adriana would have decline the picture, because she will do that if warranted. She didn’t here ans that should be fine. He seems like he feels away about her being bigger or more known than he is. adriana should be careful because men like that purposely but subtly try to humble you 

@Souled-Out I used to think he acts that way because he is not familiar with this things , i mean you know his job is behind the camera not infront of it. And you remember he wasn't even know where to stand during photoshoot, always blocked photographers view. So i thought, him acting a bit anxious is understandable. I thought he would get used to it by time but later i noticed it's his personality not someting related to being unexperienced.

I don't know why but he gives me the vibe that he is not comfortable with this fan environment of Adriana. He is kind of person who doesn't like attention/being center of the attention. So he maybe acts that way unintentionally when he is aroud people asking for pic, he seems like he is not even aware of what he is doing.