Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

He blocked me on IG (Metin) because I called him a leprechaun and told him to reverse the spell he has on Adriana. He's taking advantage of her naiveté. 

If the post wasn't about VS, Adriana looks even more stupid. Does she not realise that she does the exact same thing at VS as she did at LOVE? Just to a differing degree? She is  profiting from her unattainable body and looks. She should have addressed LOVE magazine directly. She has singlehandedly deconstructed her entire career in a single post. 

10 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I always get those bad vibes from taylor hill and candice in terms of their negative energy for adriana. I know the ridiculousness of my words I am maybe fully wrong but just saying they're probably very accepting of it. for candice with no adriana the fantasy bra is hers next year lmao (even though fantasy bra does not matter imo)

I wish it's not true that Adriana is leaving like this. I hope she's better than this! VS has made her entire career and made her a household name.

Why from Taylor Hill? :smile:

2 minutes ago, Iriana said:

He blocked me on IG (Metin) because I called him a leprechaun and told him to reverse the spell he has on Adriana. He's taking advantage of her naiveté. 

If the post wasn't about VS, Adriana looks even more stupid. Does she not realise that she does the exact same thing at VS as she did at LOVE? Just to a differing degree? She is  profiting from her unattainable body and looks. She should have addressed LOVE magazine directly. She has singlehandedly deconstructed her entire career in a single post. 

So her will block manu people. Everybody saying the same thing.

51 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I really don't know what is going on with her. I don't think that She's talking about Love Magazine. I mean..maybe can be about vogue Italia (?) makes no sense she said such a thing sinne earlier this year she was in Love Easter.

But the Vogue shoot wouldn't fit with her talking about a sexy video for social media.

4 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

I mean, if you being a celebrity you can't put that post, unfollow several angels and the VS account and hope nothing happens, she has generated a lot of rumors in an unnecessary way and that's damaging her image. How can she remain so clumsy in her way of expressing herself on IG? How is it possible that nobody from her team or agency says anything to her?

Because for many people it is being as if she were a hypocritical person, very influential and ungrateful. And I don't think she's a bad person at all, in fact I think she's a very kind-hearted person. It bothers me that she spoils her image and reputation in this way, for a man she has only been dating for 5 or 6 months.

Adriana just don't think like that on social media. We KNOW how she is. Like we said yesterday, she is extremely impulsive. She doesn't think ahead. I think the only reason why she won't even delete that post is because not enough people are grilling her for making it look like she was talking about VS. The main negativity is from metin and people thinking he is inside her head. And she is stubborn, you all should know how it gets when people talk shit about a person that Adriana is dating. She doesn't listen to anybody until shit hits the fan and the only person left looking foolish is her. Everybody else is just worried for her.

You know alot of people are worried if twitter is talking about it... And its a shame she doesn't even want to listen to anybody. She's blinded.

Metin Hara is a megalomaniac! Who is better than a famous supermodel to him to show to the world his power of manipulate minds?!? He is liking all the comments of people saying good things about him and this situation, people that like Adriana can't see what he is doing....And he is deleting comments that say bad things (truth)..he RT her post so fast that is obvious they talked and together think about it!

If Adriana doesn't wake up she will loose many things bc of this "turkish guru"... I'm very disappointed that she can't see this guy is a bad joke! But c'mon we see this coming, she was choosing the worse of the worse, after to after and then METIN! God forgive me if I said something bad about Marko lol