Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Okay sry if I am blind or it’s my male instinct, but I don’t see anything Pregnant on Adriana. If you look at the Pics from the last shooting and search for same poses like the one she makes in the silver dress you can see that her belly is the same size. Okay that proves nothing I right. But then on the other hand you take this last candid pic of her and say this proves everything. But well its Adriana without make up maybe a bad angel or something. In the same post you got two pics with make up on and dri look exactly the same like always before.

Adriana is just a human being like all of us. She probably only did to much boxing in recent days or eat in a nice restaurant I don’t know.

If she is pregnant well I am happy for her but a bit sad at the same time because right now she looks incredible sexy. I know that she would be an insane hot pregnant woman but at the same time we wouldn’t see her for a long time. And that is a bit sad...

But from last shoots??

last shoots were about 1/2 months ago!

I think Adriana is pregnant!

I mean pics we see from VS are taken about 2 months or more!

On Kiss&Tell event was a lot of comments that she is pregnant

when one my friend saw pic of Adri ,she said ''She's looking pregnant'' I

was laughing and I said ''Hahah I don't think she is pregnant'' but when I after I tought that too

in she wore black all the time!!

did u saw interview from Valentine's day show with Adriana?? she was really looking pregnant!

When that guy commented they deleted!

I mean if she's not pregnant

Agency,Adriana or any other close person would say that those rumors are false!

but no! everyone keep be qiute

and I think she is pregnant,and aslo I would be sad if she's not because this rumor is getting bigger and bigger

Maybe she's not we don't know it!

We will just wait

She's so pregnant! Adriana is the ONLY angel who isn't pregnant that isn't going on the "Very Sexy" Annual Tour this summer. Lily and Ale aren't going, Chanel I don't believe is an Angel anymore and Miranda I believe is only doing spare work. As the main angel and one of the main faces of that tour every year I refuse to believe if she wasn't pregnant she wouldn't be going. That with the fact she looks pregnant, she's INCREDIBLY paranoid about her belly, she keeps covering it up in almost all the shots she's taken recently, she's not working, her agency is acting just like they did when she was pregnant with Val, she's gained "pregnancy" weight but no where else and if she wasn't pregnant we know how much she works out every day she wouldn't be gaining the weight like that. Her friends and family are staying SUPER quiet on facebook and etc it's becoming as obvious as it was last time she was pregnant. My guess is shes's doing the smart thing and staying quiet until the safe point with no risk of miscarriage to announce it.

Yes I agree,and how do u know about that ''very sexy''...that is like Bombhsell Summer Tour 2011..?

I am so sad about that :(

That and that Tina is little young for sis of bro

is my only ''problem'' why I don't Adri get pregnant

but I happy for her anyway

p.s Alessandra was/stay the same pregnant or not

I'm not the assuming type and I don't believe anything really until its confirmed. I'm not buying the idea based on physical means because adriana' s face is always full looking, her breast has been big for forever and her breast look like they always do. That silver dress was very form fitting, if anything it would have shown ALL you wanted know. I would like to see that blue dress pic from afar instead of upclose.

and like someone said before it is kind of rude and harsh on adriana to assume something like this and she nor her agency have said anything. Because what if the confirmation never comes and it turns out it wasn't true and then you would have been basically calling her something no woman wants to be called, or atleast you would have said something no woman wants to be said about them. Esp. if she reads this forum. Non of us know her personally we don't know whats going on in her life why she is working with one thing but not the other. We don't know so its very best that we just sit back and see what happens.

Hey did anyone see the adriana tweet about alicia keys and how she was beautiful. I find it ironic because they always kind of look alike to me lol

yes pregnancy is a beautiful and respectful thing but it would really become beautiful and respectful once you know it for sure. Look at it this why: its kind of like going up to someone who you think is pregnant because of how they look and you've always been right about someone being pregnant and you go up to them and say "congratulations, when are you due" and then the person says they aren't. (My friend mother did that before btw, and that was the outcome). Thats why you just shouldn't assume until you officially know. Because you never know...

I'm just that sure. I wouldn't make the assumption otherwise. Sorry. It's really that simple. It's very obvious when women is into fitness like Adriana is, and her pregnancies are very obvious. I would NOT ever mention it otherwise. I'm that sure of it. Otherwise I would keep my mouth shut. I am very aware she reads this forum and would never make the assumption of something like that with her reading this forum if there was a doubt in my mind...never. As someone who has been pregnant I know what it's like.

Plain and simple :)

I don't think it's rude at all. We aren't sitting around here criticizing her weight. Hell, we are on a board where we mostly post in Adriana's thread. We have sigs, and avatars, and pictures. We try to keep up with all of her work and what's going on in her life, we are supportive fans and I don't think that can be mistaken. I agree that Adriana does look bloated sometimes even when she's not pregnant, but since she REALLY got back in shape- which I think took her a while to do, but ever since then she has almost always been on point. Strict, fierce, and set. I don't think it can be denied that she has put on weight in the last month...and I don't see there being anyway she would let herself do that NOW at this POINT if she weren't pregnant. It's more than just "a bloated look"

post-54896-0-1446013061-63272_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446013061-67161_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446013061-73474_thumb.jpg

^ Those are the candids i find to be MOST telling. Like I said, Adri...looking a little bloated? Yes sometimes typical, but this is different IMO. Her body drastically almost changed over night and given the work she's had in recent months and all she had lined up for this year...there is no way I see her putting on any weight outside of pregnancy. And the fact that she has put on weight cannot be denied.

That in combination with

- her shooting for the commercial in miami early (This is huge for me. ALL of the other angels shot feb 15th-16th, Adriana was not walking any shows or taking part in another major project. There was no other reason for her not to be able to make that. And for Russell to shoot her well in advance speaks volumes to me)

- Her not walking DK is huge. Given the campaign, and the fact that i'm pretty positive DK would have had her open or close. I don't see Adri passing on that otherwise.

- The fact that she has been quiet about work and she HAS been pretty active on twitter otherwise

- Let's not discount Walter. Like I said, proven friend of Adriana's. And the timing of him posting that on twitter? Coincidence? Perhaps, but I don't believe it to be.

- Lost Soul just mentioned that she won't be part of the very sexy tour in summer. This is probably one of the most compelling pieces for me. SERIOUSLY? That's insane! For them not to use Adriana.....I can only presume it's due to her pregnancy. I can't see that happening otherwise. Especially with Ale out of the picture.

- Marilyn Agency removing that post. I won't look THAT far into this, but it's not like the person that posted was heckling anyone or calling Adri anything rude. He said he heard from Marko. Whether it's fact or fiction that he did- Marilyn agency DID delete it, and marilyn agency as professional as they are...if you look at their behavior on twitter and facebook, they do communicate with fans. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had responded to it denying it.

- No signs of Adri working out lately, no communication between Michael O (her trainer) and her on this basis

- No shoots with Adriana as of late

- All the black she is wearing (Donna Karan show, Today show,

As for the bikini pics of Adriana. That could have been before a bulge...pregnancy bodies change rapidly and unexpectedly and it DOES vary for girl to girl.

I'm not saying anyone has to think she's pregnant like I do, I respect those who want a formal announcement before they buy into it. But I'm just pointing out why I think it so

PS yes you're right Lost Soul, I am brazilian...Adriana did make a reference to yemanja (or as my family calls her, janaina) she IS known as the goddess of fertility...as well as motherhood and the waters. I didn't look that much into this because it's a big day for many brazilians-- ESPECIALLY those who are from Bahia , but I suppose it doesn't hurt to tie it in :p

It's also confirmed from someone who works along with VS and the production company that she wasn't present the days that they were shooting for the commercial, so either she did shoot it earlier from those pics that we've seen (though it was Russell there and not Michael), or she isn't going to be in the commercial at all hence all the other new girls.

I'm not saying she is pregnant, I'm not saying she is not. I am no one to have that discussion, for God's sake. But I just think that the "belly" is not a good reason.

In this pics she wasn't pregnant and look at her stomach.

post-34789-1329595313_thumb.jpg

post-34789-1329595372_thumb.jpg

post-34789-1329595405_thumb.jpg

post-34789-1329595425_thumb.jpg

Hm..I didn't read all but I could not agree about this shoot if u think she looked pregnant there!

There she was absoutely amazing!Like never in her life!

Is only a pose!

and I do think she is pregnant

Because of

-Her face

-Her weight in stomach

-Marilyn Agency comment remove

-Other(:x)

-She won't be at VS tour!

Savanna...I have a feeling that even though she shot candids with Russell, she may not be in the commercial. I do think it's strange that they all of a sudden are using Elyse, bregje, and behati for commercials. I think perhaps Adriana needing to be out of the picture in coming months might have something to do with it. Lord knows they'd have a big spot to fill :p

Andreia, I agree that her stomach looking different in certain pictures might not be enough. But look at all the other things that line up (refer to my post on this page)...just saying. Again though we don't all have to agree. Just my opinion.

I don't think it's rude at all. We aren't sitting around here criticizing her weight.

Imo its only not rude at all if we knew she was pregnant. But We seriously don't know. Say you was adriana, and say maybe she isn't pregnant(even IF she might be), and she reads some of this and you guys are mostly assuming her pregnancy on a physical level, and some on her activity as a model. But most of the evidence have to do with her physical appearance and "weight gain". If its not true....can you honestly say that from someone like adri's perspective it wouldn't look like criticizing on her behalf? I mean if you think she is pregnant you should emphasize why you may think that based on her less activity in vs and her agency....uh I guess "attitude" :unsure: , more than just talking about the way she looks, because we don't know it could be anything and you shouldn't talk about a woman's weight so much unless its under some circumstance, the problem with that is that we don't know if that circumstance is true. Which is why i don't think you should base it off of physical appearance because It may not be taking lightly depending on the person, and bodies are tricky you never really know whats going on which is why I don't care for them on models. I think it would be easier,less critical, and way more sufficient to use things like the vs tour and her agency...you know, rather than piling up physical evidence that really could mean nothing :)