Bellazon

47 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I checked wiki, Karlie's contract was listed as 2013-2015. I remember Karlie being confirmed as angel in 2013 because VS did an announcement about it. I believe 2011 - 2012, they were just throwing the term around, so that might have confused people. Also, lady, I have a lot of questions for you. 

In regards FB wearer, I had my suspicions on the following names - Elsa, Lais, Martha, Stella, Jo. Clauds even said its someone everyone will be surprised to hear about. So I assumed every underrated angel I can think of. Lais, Martha & Stella, I put Jo in because earlier signs pointed to her, but I don't think so anymore. 

But I put Elsa at the forefront because I don't see her having the FB after this year. BUT, having said that, I'm not complaining if Lais has the FB. She's perfect, except the part where she smokes. Can't look at her the same way again. 

BUT wait  CLAUDS said who wear Fantasy bra this year??

1 minute ago, MARSHADA1 said:

BUT wait  CLAUDS said who wear Fantasy bra this year??

Clauds never mentioned a name, I only recalled her mentioning the name would be a surprise to everyone. I personally interpreted it as such and figured the names that I figured. 

I didn't mention names, all I said was that it was definitely not Behati and was not purple. And that for the past two years it's been someone most of people didn't see coming, what I meant is that as much as we think X or Y model is a shoe-in because she's got more website pictures doesn't mean shit, there's a lot of other things.

If you think about it, there's a good reason for every Angel to get the FB (except for Romee) so it can go literally to anyone, except of course Jasmine and Behati

Adriana and Alessandra - The veterans, they could the FB every year until they retire and it would be okay because they earned it

Lily - Another veteran, she earned it and she's also kept herself relevant outside VS

Candice - Veteran + Post-baby comeback

Elsa & Lais - Longest VS run from the NA, by seniority they deserve it the most.

Martha - Same as above but with a little less seniority, she's also a member of the Tay Squad

Taylor - By far and with no discussion the biggest NA, if she stays long enough she could be their next Adriana/Candice

Sara - Second most popular NA, has been working with the brand for a long time and she's really good at PR

Josephine - VS seems to really like her, she's got a decent social media following

Stella - She had a huge year outside VS, she's popular in the HF world, she has a famous girlfriend and would look great with the LGBT folks

It could be literally any of them and it would still make sense :idk: 

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

I didn't mention names, all I said was that it was definitely not Behati and was not purple. And that for the past two years it's been someone most of people didn't see coming, what I meant is that as much as we think X or Y model is a shoe-in because she's got more website pictures doesn't mean shit, there's a lot of other things.

If you think about it, there's a good reason for every Angel to get the FB (except for Romee) so it can go literally to anyone, except of course Jasmine and Behati

Adriana and Alessandra - The veterans, they could the FB every year until they retire and it would be okay because they earned it

Lily - Another veteran, she earned it and she's also kept herself relevant outside VS

Candice - Veteran + Post-baby comeback

Elsa & Lais - Longest VS run from the NA, by seniority they deserve it the most.

Martha - Same as above but with a little less seniority, she's also a member of the Tay Squad

Taylor - By far and with no discussion the biggest NA, if she stays long enough she could be their next Adriana/Candice

Sara - Second most popular NA, has been working with the brand for a long time and she's really good at PR

Josephine - VS seems to really like her, she's got a decent social media following

Stella - She had a huge year outside VS, she's popular in the HF world, she has a famous girlfriend and would look great with the LGBT folks

It could be literally any of them and it would still make sense :idk: 

That's as good a point as anyone is going to make regarding who might get the bra. 

For every point against who could be out of the running, say Jo being too new, Adri and Ale having already gotten it, Lais being "boring" or anything else that might come up, there are more counter reasons that could render them invalid. 

Though, at the end of the day, I doubt any of us could understand VS and their choices regarding the bra, since some of them come out of the blue.

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Though, at the end of the day, I doubt any of us could understand VS and their choices regarding the bra, since some of them come out of the blue.

:rofl: According to Ed they give the bra to an Angel who's earned it by working hard for them.... it's supposed to be seen as a reward for a job well done ... or you can get the bra by being one of Eddy's flavors of the month when they're deciding on who to give the bra too.

Personally I'd ask Ed for raise and let him keep the bra.

55 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: According to Ed they give the bra to an Angel who's earned it by working hard for them.... it's supposed to be seen as a reward for a job well done ... or you can get the bra by being one of Eddy's flavors of the month when they're deciding on who to give the bra too.

Personally I'd ask Ed for raise and let him keep the bra.

Wonder if a piece of metal they only get to wear for a few hours or minutes is worth their dignity? Yikes... 

They each have their strong points and weak points. We can also think that some seem too teeny or that changes on Elsa's face would make a bad press for a FB ... The Fb is a marketing issue they will want to make a good impression on the general public and not just on a few fans.

9 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

My thought is that when it's time for the FB wearer to be chosen, the powers that be set up either a dart board and toss darts at it with the  most hits being the one who gets the FB, or a wheel like wheel of fortune and spin the wheel. 

Makes as much sense as any other way they choose. 

Hubby loves redheads, so she is a fox, he says. :w00t:

I love her spunk. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

I pray that VS keeps her as a staple. :thumbsup:

I like the 'accent' too.  Even though I didn't get all of what she said about money and commercials. 

Can you imagine if in a couple of years Alexina gets to become an Angel?  :MLA:

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm a simple man, I see Victoria's Secret, I like. 

Holy fuck though, Alexina Graham. Boi, if I was straight I'd die to have a night with her. Redheads are <3. The Nottingham accent might need some getting used to however.

She looks like she could be a younger sister of Jessica Chastain.

She's 26, I thought she was younger.

9 minutes ago, Schemer said:

She looks like she could be a younger sister of Jessica Chastain.

She's 26, I thought she was younger.

YAY. Someone agrees with me.

Ed's flavor of the year is Alexina Graham people. He likes every single post Alexina has been posting. I think this girl has potential. 

Where's this alleged interview with Adriana where she said about the hip hop artist? All I've seen are post about the said interview, but not the interview itself :idk: I can't see them taking a hip hop artist to China tbh, the most R&B I can see VS going this year is Zayn.

9 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

If anything, it might be a hip hop Chinese artist, making sense why they wouldnt mention it on that statement

I just saw the video and she said "it will be different, think hip hop, rap, it's a different pace", she didn't actually mention it was about the performer, it could be a segment, it could be about the BalmainxVS collection :idk: