Jump to content
PinkCouture

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Challenge (2017) - RESULTS

Recommended Posts

PinkCouture    0

COMING LATE FEBRUARY OR EARLY MARCH 2017!!! :ddr: 

 

Still working out the details & etc. but probably similar format as the VS Angels Challenge & SI Swim Image Competition :smile: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PinkCouture    0
21 hours ago, Kells. said:

I am in. I nominate Palvin and Vita

 

That's great but you don't know what is the competition so you can't nominate yet :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lostdiadem    0

I can nominate Barbara Palvin and McKenna Berkley then! :chicken::rofl:

 

Best Photo:

Barbara Palvin.

McKenna Berkley.

 

Best Cover:

Barbara Palvin.

 

MVP:

Barbara Palvin.

McKenna Berkley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkCouture    0
Just now, lostdiadem said:

I can nominate Barbara Palvin and McKenna Berkley then! :chicken::rofl:

 

It is first come first serve :p I assume this is for MVP? :smile: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lostdiadem    0
1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

 

It is first come first serve :p I assume this is for MVP? :smile: 

Can Barbara be nominated for all of the sections?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PinkCouture    0
Just now, lostdiadem said:

Can Barbara be nominated for all of the sections?

 

Yes, the only section in which only one model/athlete could be nominated is MVP. The other sections are pretty much open---you could submit photos of the same model multiple times. Of course try to select photos with some variety :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lostdiadem    0
Just now, PinkCouture said:

 

Yes, the only section in which only one model/athlete could be nominated is MVP. The other sections are pretty much open---you could submit photos of the same model multiple times. Of course try to select photos with some variety :p 

Ok, so to be clear: I have to create a temp with 4 pics + other individual pics for the other sections?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkCouture    0
5 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Ok, so to be clear: I have to create a temp with 4 pics + other individual pics for the other sections?

 

Yes. Only the MVP part is templated. The other parts you just post the photo as is. I forgot to mention the photos must be uploaded onto a host b/c we recently got in trouble with SI for hotlinking from their site :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

we recently got in trouble with SI for hotlinking from their site :/ 

still a pain in the ass i see :rofl: what's the problem with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanni    0
On 19.2.2017 at 8:33 PM, Kells. said:

I am in. I nominate Palvin and Vita

 

Hurry girl, Barbara might already be taken. :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syria    0

Just one nom for me: Kate Bock

 

Best Photo:

Kate Bock

 

Best Cover:

Kate Bock

 

MVP:

Kate Bock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lostdiadem    0
7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

 

Hurry girl, Barbara might already be taken. :smile:

She is already taken! :Amelie_wft:

Even tho I guess she can still choose her pics for the first two sections, but not the last one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkCouture    0
10 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

still a pain in the ass i see :rofl: what's the problem with that?

 

They seem to really have it out for us :ninja: A Copyright Infringement notice was sent to us within hours of us posting images. That's why some photos were deleted :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×