Bellazon

Stranger Things

Prettyphile

“Stranger Things” debuts on July 15th.

An innocent night playing Dungeons & Dragons takes a tragic turn for a group of friends in Hawkins Indiana when Will Byers disappears…seemingly into thin air. The year is 1983 and this small town is abuzz with conspiracy theories behind the missing boy’s circumstances. As friends, family and local police search for answers behind his disappearance they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and the discovery of one very strange little girl. Her appearance and powers appear super human and the boys begin to understand that she might have a sinister connection to their missing friend.

The show stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Cara Buono, Charlie Heaton, and Matthew Modine.

Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer (“Wayward Pines”) will be acting as writers, directors, and co-showrunners for the series with Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen acting as executive producers.

• 2 weeks later...

Netflix striked it once again! The scenario is exciting and so well written and the atmosphere/mood of the "up side down" is sublime. I Loved the mystery and suspense of every single episodes and the kids :heart: Dustin :heart: so funny :D

Reminds me the oldgood time Carpenter/king/twilight zone

Great actors -I wanted to slap Winona and that girl Nancy on each ones of their scenes tho :dry:-

the soundtrack is amazing :bounce:and all the little details from the 80's are simply amazing.

I just hope it is going to have a season 2

Meanwhile

MK Ultra by muse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...