Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, RaffyPooh said:

Yeah I was counting on Bruno only singing once, his new album is... meh. He should stick to ballads and the occasional upbeat song. 

yeah, i was hoping for lady gaga to sing on mr, bruno for pink or bna and then abel for da and sa

OMG, did you guys see this? Someone today said that heard something about a model pregnant

Irina Shayk Is Pregnant! Victoria’s Secret Model Expecting First Child With Bradley Cooper

http://www.eonline.com/news/812766/irina-shayk-is-pregnant-victoria-s-secret-model-expecting-first-child-with-bradley-cooper

5 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

What was with all the bodices this year? So many amazing figures covered up. Oh, and that afterparty look from Lais? :drool: 

Because sometimes being covered is sexier then giving away everything all at once.

The build up to what could be >  Giving away all the milk + cow and farmer who raised the cow.

After freaking out with the blurry pics of Elsa and Bill now I have to say I love it. It's so awful but at the same time sooooo genius. He needs his own segment-video: "Bill pranking the models backstage", "Bill goes to the Eiffel tower" or Bill's fantasy bra for next year just for the LOLs 

I'm going through the photos slowly and some quick thoughts. Joan is usually one of my favourites but I'm just over her this year. Time to go. :ninja: I showed my sister the picture of Valery in her raincoat thing, and she said it looked like a fruit strip and I can't unsee it. Sara's wings in SA were so beautiful. I can't wait to see those in motion along with CIndy's. Camille looked totally out of place in Pink, and those panties they gave her weren't flattering on her figure. :/ 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.