Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

I think it's going like this

TRA: open - Elsa, close - Ale

MR: open: Jo, close - Romee

PINK: open - maybe Grace (hopefully) since she has the wings listed first on the board, close: ?

SA: open - Adri, close - Sara

DA: open - Taylor, close - Lais

BNA: open - Stella, close - Jas

+1. 

They've had the FB open segments the past 3 years, I don't see them sticking it in the middle of the segment. I think it was reported Jasmine is closing from multiple sources as well. 

6 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

Here is the initial look board. 

The last look seems to be Ale with her wings. Lais has a long train and no wings so I highly doubt Lais is closing. 

Thank you! Martha and Lais both have crazy boots and cape-y things so I don't think they match the opening sketch either. 

4 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

+1. 

They've had the FB open segments the past 3 years, I don't see them sticking it in the middle of the segment. I think it was reported Jasmine is closing from multiple sources as well. 

Martha and Stella will not open/close any segment?

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Thank you! Martha and Lais both have crazy boots and cape-y things so I don't think they match the opening sketch either. 

No not at all! Elsa said her look is very colorful and the opening look does have Rainbow colored boots! The only two potential candidates who's looks we havn't seen are Elsa and Adriana(minus the Pink and Blue jewelry+Purple lingerie in the VS video). Dri is opening SA so I honestly have no doubt in my mind that Elsa will open. 

2 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

No not at all! Elsa said her look is very colorful and the opening look does have Rainbow colored boots! The only two potential candidates who's looks we havn't seen are Elsa and Adriana(minus the Pink and Blue jewelry+Purple lingerie in the VS video). Dri is opening SA so I honestly have no doubt in my mind that Elsa will open. 

Or they've totally changed the order around and we know nothing. :p  As much as I want to believe it, I'm not going to be certain until I actually see it happen. I was sure she had the FB too and look how that turned out. 

2 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Asian doesnt mean the same thing in US as it does in Europe/UK

So what does Asian mean in the USA? For me, everyone who is from east of the Urals and the Caucasus is Asian because that's where Asia is. Asia is more than just China.

I definitely think Grace could be opening Pink. She had a strong HF season and her walk is great. Plus, VS  loves her. I literally just walked by a Pink store 20 minutes ago and she's all over the place. (And zero posters of Rachel. It's Grace, Zuri and Brooke. :ninja:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.