Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, cardigans said:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/nails/news/a19087/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2016-manicure/

1480408645-sb5d0125.JPGgallery-1480357803-sb5d0228.JPGgallery-1480358305-sb5d0141.JPGgallery-1480358403-sb5d0156.JPGgallery-1480408480-sb5d0116.JPGlandscape-1480357703-sb5d0108.JPG

Either Harper's Bazaar made nail fan art inspired by this years VSFS to show the girls, or Victoria's Secret are going all out with the nails this year.

Romee looks so pretty in these pics. I love her hair colour

^omg last photo!!!!

Go for a few hours, and when i came back and we are talking about elsa doing hardcore photoshop (and with a professionally level, i'm a graphic designer and never spot a edition, she's like a wizard of photoshop) to her IG post and Sara getting botox

c4jt321.png

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

That picture Ed posted of Martha and Elsa has got to be the most unflattering ever. Jeez :banghead:And they seriously don't look happy to be there either... 

True RBF. 

He took a photo of them across the room while they were unaware and focused on listening to someone speak. :rofl: 

You're scaring the shit out of me with all that "elsa got wings so she won't open" :banghead:

About the caption taking about Alessandra, it says "top secret until the information is released", but who opens the show is not "released information", right? It' is leaked by fans, not like who wears the Swarovski outfit...

(i'm overthinking it, yes, dON'T wake me up please I wouldn't stand seeing Ale opening and Elsa just with swarovski wings or worst: nothing).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.