Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, tatehill said:

There are two wings in pink I think the second is the 8th look there. but I can't tell which is which - Grace's and that one with the single big bow. 

I forgot about the second PINK wing! Idk I just remember seeing a big ass Pink wing in the opening look haha! 

3 minutes ago, nightlocks said:

In most of the boards that is not the opening look, even in the last making of video, that is not the opening look of PN. 

Can you link me to a more updated pic of the look board? I guess mines outdated haha. 

6 minutes ago, ModelManJ said:

Y'all do know Sara gets lip fillers right? Doctor Simon Ourian posts her videos on his IG. It's pretty common for models 

Yep, this is a video of Taylor, he is removing her dark circles with laser.

And here is Sara and her lip filers, and whole procedure

2 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

:drool::drool::drool: Can't wait to see Doutzen front row! Would love to see Adriana and Doutzen interacting! One of my favorite duos in VS history! 

AWWWWWW she's definitely appearing!! She's so cute. It's cute to see her again show-related.

2 minutes ago, victorscloset said:

Hello! It's 12:30AM here in the Philippines and they aired a Making Of Video on FOX and it says that the show will air on December 7, 7PM here. Just sharing! Any updates for Malaysia/Singapore? @PastaFreak

Same time as you and none going on. When it comes to VSFS, the TV channels right here hog everything for Christmas. VSFS won't air until Christmas is around the corner to garner extra views. So my news source is pretty much IG and BZ-related. And occasionally other platforms for model-specific news. 

3 minutes ago, unali said:

Yep, this is a video of Taylor, he is removing her dark circles with laser.

And here is Sara and her lip filers, and whole procedure

There is no information that is Sara, so that can be somebody else. She always has fuller lips even as a child.

5 hours ago, Corner said:

Yikes! The 'new' angels were basically extras for Adriana and Ale. Even in the group shots, the camera was more blatantly focused on the two of them!

And Ale is looking so damn gorgeous! I love how she was all about getting the shots while Adriana was just laughing her ass off. Adriana really is r having the time of her life and not trying to be sexy and all. I've come to embrace that about her.

You didn't before? I think she looks the best when she is actually happy. Her mood impacts her beauty.

I think she looks tired from it being early in the morning (and I think she worked out this morning smh, which explains her styling) but she still looks way better than she would have if she was more serious.

Adriana really is like a kid in a candy shop for some reason lol. Like its her first trip in paris

I got through more than a few photos on Elsa instagram and OMG she photoshops her body to be much thinner than it is, every model edits their photos but she is extreme case. In some photos she takes away at least 15 lbs from her body, and makes herself look scary thin. I have never heard anyone photoshopping their photos to look worse, she is the first one to do that. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.