Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Lais has a fantastic walk and I think if she could garner some of the "energy" that Adriana has, or presence that Gisele or KK had, she would be a fantastic choice to open.

I think it's a bit stiff. You can get away with that on hf runways (barely) but vs runways...? I agree about the presence thing though, if she had that down people would stop overlooking her

I really hope some girls get 3 looks. Adriana(TRA & SA), Lily(MR & either SA or DA), Martha(TRA & DA), Lais(TRA & DA) Elsa(SA & TRA or MR) and potentially Taylor(Dark Angel is rumored to be second to last so it'd be a tight change, not impossible but cutting it close) wouldn't be in Bright Night Angel. That just doesn't seem right to have roughly half your Angels not in the closing segment. 

I wanna assume Ale, Romee and Sara are all gonna be put in BNA because as of right now there's just 3 Angels(Stella, Jasmine and Josephine). Even with the best possible odds of them being added(what are the odds all three will), I just feel like the finale should be more Angel heavy. 

I know that's how it was last year to and this is to be expected with so many Angels. It'd be nice to see the majority of them in the finale. 

1 minute ago, Redwinemom said:

Didn't someone post a picture of Stella Martha Lais and Sara sitting together earlier? I was sure they were doing something promo related

Yeah I posted it, but it was from yesterday when all the models were looking at the runway and venue for the first time

1 hour ago, tatehill said:

I feel like the only person who could highkey do without Irina. I've never really enjoyed her work. 

+ 1. Irina has a look but I never liked her talent. And she always end up looking tired on the runway herself for some reason. I've never seen a runway show where her tiredness(or maybe aging) didn't show through. She never looks like it backstage or in candids. I guess its something about the runway lights that highlight it.

I wished Sara had a chance to open or at least close PINK when she was a PINK girl, but as an angel I don't think so. I don't think any of the angels should walk in PINK for that matter. I was shocked when they put Taylor in that segment last year even though she opened it, which was pretty cool, especially since it took Elsa years to open that segment when she was a PINK spokesmodel. However, Sara does have that bubbly energy that VS loves for the PINK section.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.