Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Kendall Lips are terrible, Gigi looks like so casual that she is giving a shit to look pretty for VS, Bella looks like White Chicks, Rachel really have a big head... Omg what's going on with VS besides, Lameka, Maggie Laine, Grace, Zuri and the angels looking amazing

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Well, Adriana learned from the best. I remember watching the 2003 VSFS and feeling a bit sorry for the girl who had to walk after Tyra Banks because the girl must have known that the applauses weren’t for her. Who did the girl turn out to be? Adriana Lima :laugh: She then became the one who gets big reactions from the audience.

Alessandra

3 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Those are not natural lips :whistle:

kendull.PNG

When people call her out, she will just say that her makeup artist is a miracle worker and that he/she overdraws her lips. Most people will not buy it, but her fans are going to swallow that lie and go with it. :D

The more I see of some of the new girls the more I'm liking them. Alanna I'm loving. Her eyes are gorgeous and I love her hair. :wub: Lameka is a stunner. I'm still iffy on how it'll translate to runway but I love Dilone's energy/personality. 

Maggie and Keke need to go. :ninja: 

:whistle:

If Kendull, Bella and Gigi steal the show, i'm gonna start a riot.

I'm so excited to see Elsa's opening (PLSSSS VS make it happen) Sara's outfit in motion, Adriana 2nd (and for god's sake non-tragic) outfit, Jas FB on the runway and if Taylor has improved her walk and can be truly sexy and mature.

For non anges: Brooke, Georgia, Grace, Maria Borges, Luma, Dilone, Kelly and Irina, if she finally walks :dry: (if not, we have Alanna, who resembles her a lot, but with a totally different energy and curly hair <3)

I really hope Irina is in but it's really not looking good right now. I get not posting all over her social media and stuff but being apart of the group photo here wouldn't really be a big deal for intimissi. I'm starting to think they've made her drop out of the show.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

The more I see of some of the new girls the more I'm liking them. Alanna I'm loving. Her eyes are gorgeous and I love her hair. :wub: Lameka is a stunner. I'm still iffy on how it'll translate to runway but I love Dilone's energy/personality. 

Maggie and Keke need to go. :ninja: 

+1

4 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I really hope Irina is in but it's really not looking good right now. I get not posting all over her social media and stuff but being apart of the group photo here wouldn't really be a big deal for intimissi. I'm starting to think they've made her drop out of the show.

But in the vs snap they said 51 girls, and there are only 50 in the pictures... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.