Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Jeez, I better get my post count up. I'm really loving Josephine. She seems like the only one willing to show cleavage right now. 

3 minutes ago, AdriDiva said:

God, I hope the 100 post number does not go through. :-( I've been a member for a while but I seldom post so post restriction will kick me out. I don't even have social media so I assure that I never shared picture.

As of now you guys are a-okay. We've just set restrictions so you have to be a member to view the forum, no specific post counted is needed :smile:

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: btw our logged-in member count just rose about 340 people in the last 5 mins :rofl:

:rofl: Gotta love it. People be logging in like crazy now.

The problem with Kendall's work isn't so much the nose job and lip fillers. It's the brow lift and cheek implants that have ruined it.

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Sarah and Kendall don't like each other? Is this a speculation or a fact? Ay-yi-yi...Sarah and all her drama. She needs her own reality ASAP! :PinkCouture2: 

This weird Kendall account confirmed that they don't like each other because of Harry Styles and because Sara has made some comments about Kendall as a model idk if it's true but that account is literally always right about everything even the ridiculous stuff. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.