Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

So excited for Sara, Elsa, Taylor and Jas!!!

For newbies Allana, Grace and Lameka have def been standing out.. 

Am I the only one that doesn't really like Dilone :idk: I just bugs me...

Poor Maggie, I was expecting more..

I don't know situation here, but outside of this forum most of them don't like Dilone and complain non stop about her.

Adriana looks godly, I have good feeling about how she'll look this year at the show unlike last year and year before. Sara looks amazing and so does TMH.

I will be super bummed if Irina doesn't walk. I've been waiting years for the moment. She was one of my most anticipated.

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Almost every picture I've posted has been pulled by agencies, forums and social media, and yet zero credit is given to myself, Pheno or Bellazon. Start to credit please. That's not to much to ask.

Typical :dry:

I always feel like we should lock this thread with a post minimum of 100.

14 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Typical :dry:

I always feel like we should lock this thread with a post minimum of 100.

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

In the past the threads were no visible to guest/visitors. Not sure what happened :idk:

No idea either -  but I'm not apposed to setting it up that way.

I know they are BZ's photos because I always tag my images and unless you know exactly what to look for you'll never find it {Thank you SI for helping me perfect my sneakiness)  The location of my tag also changes per picture as does the tag type.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

No idea either -  but I'm not apposed to setting it up that way.

I know they are BZ's photos because I always tag my images and unless you know exactly what to look for you'll never find it {Thank you SI for helping me perfect my sneakiness)  The location of my tag also changes per picture as does the tag type.

Do you use metadata also? That's what I use for my photography images so I know if someone has taken them.

Azkq0gH8.jpg 4AsBWt8C.jpg SZM9vCmM.jpg

Not sure if these were posted yet. Maybe members on Bellazon are spreading the pictures elsewhere without credit then :idk: Sara's wings look gorgeous now that they're done and in motion. I'm excited to see Sara, Tay, Jo, Jas, Adri, Romee, and Lais the most out of the angels and Grace, Georgia, Kelly G, Dillone, Luma, and Irina if she walks for the other models.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I just set permissions so you have to be a member to even see the thread, but if you want I can put heavier restrictions so that you need x number of posts to be able to get into the thread.  Your call @PinkCouture

For now let's just keep it members-only. If there are any further issues we could always update it to x number of posts :smile:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.