Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Exept Elsa is going to actually look hot in it :Amelie_wft: 

#Slayelsa

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think Elsa may have been shooting something else for credits or such, or she's wearing that outfit for BNA, there's no other segment the outfit fits in :idk: 

I thought that too, there's no Snow segment but the BNA is stones and glamour and light and... maybe they wanted to give the outfit another use? I mean, it looks great but please don't recycle the whole f*cking outfit that's just lazy.

And the bow wings... yikes. I liked the edgy hf pink sport outfits (even if i'm not a big fan of that color), but I don't know how they're going to combine the sports look with those Bow wings in the same segment. Or the wings will be in another segment? They don't fit in TRA, BNA, SA, or DA...

2 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

Why is the girls' hair and makeup always so much better during fittings than in the actual show? :dry:

Damn it, I hate you beachwaver...

The hair stylist used beachwaver to create that hairstyle 

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

Reusing outfits...when you want more models than ever!!!!, and more outfits than ever!!!, but don't have the budget. Yikes.

And you give the recycled outfit to an ANGEL and not a newcomer or something like that. I mean...

But we're talking fast, maybe Elsa was just goofing around. Let's wait and see what happens.

7 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

Why is the girls' hair and makeup always so much better during fittings than in the actual show? :dry:

Damn it, I hate you beachwaver...

The hair doesn't even look good here. Same weird flat mess that would never look good on the runway. 

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

And you give the recycled outfit to an ANGEL and not a newcomer or something like that. I mean...

But we're talking fast, maybe Elsa was just goofing around. Let's wait and see what happens.

Hopefully

Why are people complaining so much about reusing outfits and wings? The VSFS has been going on for more than 20 YEARS, obviously outfits/wings/performers/segment concepts will be reused and reworked. It's kind of impossible not too.. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.