Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I think Armando is referring to the fitting with the fit models, so that'll start around Oct 24th, and then I imagine casting and final cast fittings will be the last couple days of Oct/first week of November. 

When they moved the show to London, fittings were 3 weeks before taping which would match up with the rumoured taping date of Nov. 30th. 

They really are getting close. It's weird that nothing at all has been announced yet this year. They haven't even made an official announcement that it'll be in Europe. :idk: 

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think Armando is referring to the fitting with the fit models, so that'll start around Oct 24th, and then I imagine casting and final cast fittings will be the last couple days of Oct/first week of November. 

When they moved the show to London, fittings were 3 weeks before taping which would match up with the rumoured taping date of Nov. 30th. 

They really are getting close. It's weird that nothing at all has been announced yet this year. They haven't even made an official announcement that it'll be in Europe. :idk: 

So fittings at 23 Oct probably with the fit models, and then a week for castings, They probably start castings around like 28 or 29 and start the actual model fittings for the show like 3 or 4? god damn who knows :idk:

I love but at the same time hate when they don't announce anything about the show. But tbh the reason why we usually dislike the recent fashion shows is because we know almost all the info weeks before the show. - (sorry for the English btw) :actor:

21 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Is it weird that I want Ariana Grande, DNCE and Tove Lo to perform at this year's show?

Into You, Cake By The Ocean/Toothbrush, Cool Girl are all appropriate songs to get the groove for the show going on. 

DNCE is releasing their album in November. I can see VS booking them for that reason. They've gone down the disney road with Demi and Nick. I'd like to see Zayn do Pink tho.

1 hour ago, 500daysofbryan said:

DNCE is releasing their album in November. I can see VS booking them for that reason. They've gone down the disney road with Demi and Nick. I'd like to see Zayn do Pink tho.

I would love if they book him (Zayn) but for pink? Nah.. I can see him singing while Gigi walks down the runway 

On 9/30/2016 at 6:57 PM, LuckyXR said:

All I ever really hope for is decent editing with appropriate screen time for each model.

The less editing the better :thumbs_up: I know many people didn't like the London show but I liked it b/c there was very little added effects, voiceovers, and backstage glimpses during the runway. Probably b/c they had so little time to edit the footage :p 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

The less editing the better :thumbs_up: I know many people didn't like the London show but I liked it b/c there was very little added effects, voiceovers, and backstage glimpses during the runway. Probably b/c they had so little time to edit the footage :p 

I liked the London show too:angel:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.