Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I hope that everyone stays safe what with the recent terrorist attacks in Paris and now Kim Kardashian West getting robbed at gunpoint. I think that VS will spend a lot of money on security. I hope that none of the guys will be sleeping on the job because they think that no one would care enough about models to want to hurt them.

13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Gigi Hadid would beg to differ...

Sorry, maybe I wasn’t being clear. I’m not disagreeing with you. In fact, I was thinking about Gigi. I hope that none of the security guys will operate under the false notion that it’s an easy gig. Some of them might think that some of the models aren’t “real celebrities” i.e. they are socialites, social media stars or reality stars. However, those can be in danger just as much as movie stars etc. if not more. And a lot of the models won’t be famous to regular people but they could still be targeted by certain individuals or groups.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Sorry, maybe I wasn’t being clear. I’m not disagreeing with you. In fact, I was thinking about Gigi. I hope that none of the security guys will operate under the false notion that it’s an easy gig. Some of them might think that some of the models aren’t “real celebrities” i.e. they are socialites, social media stars or reality stars. However, those can be in danger just as much as movie stars etc. if not more. And a lot of the models won’t be famous to regular people but they could still be targeted by certain individuals or groups.

I am not a Gigi fan but what happened to her was ridiculous and unacceptable. Rent-A-Cops are so useless at times. 

Yeah it's pretty scary. That could also play into why they're announcing it so late. It's a big event happening in Paris possibly. Announcing it closer to when it happens could be a security thing. And France itself is on high alert even when it comes to traveling. So the prep and getting in and out could be a factor into why it's taking long to announce.

On 10/3/2016 at 10:37 AM, 500daysofbryan said:

DNCE is releasing their album in November. I can see VS booking them for that reason. They've gone down the disney road with Demi and Nick. I'd like to see Zayn do Pink tho.

When CbtO debuted last year, I already had a feeling it was a runway material song. Let's hope our feelings are correct :P.

I suppose you haven't gotten any leaks from your source too? 

DNCE's new song Body Moves is good. It's got that upbeat feel and a good walking beat. I can see it working in Pink or even another segment. I think Gaga could be a big possibility. Her new album drops October 21st. She fits right in with VS and her current style is very laid back and she's going back to basics. So she won't be all over the top. I think both are big possibilities for the show. Can't think of anyone else right now. Kings of Leon have a new album and with the Lily connection but don't know if they'll fit in.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.