Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

14 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

Calling Jasmine ugly as fuck it's plain ignorant and racist I can't

What exactly did she say made you think she is being racist? :idk: It is a genuine question :yes: 

@Kells. is entitled to her oponions as the rest of us are. However the way she chose to express her opinions was extreme and verging on the side of baiting :/ 

10 minutes ago, katchitup said:

They are revealing the bra tomorrow there will be  a segment about it on ET/The Insider

Finally. We can be done with the "the ambient echoes of the room paired with the fact that Jupiter is in retrograde clearly means that so and so got the bra." :p And yes, I am guilty of this myself.  

I'm excited to see who it finally is! I'm happy with all but maybe 4 girls getting the bra, so I think my chances are good. 

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

But last years firework final pose was so good! far away from firgettable 

I don't even know what pose you are talking about so it was preetty forgettable to me :ninja: 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

What exactly did she say made you think she is being racist? :idk: It is a genuine question :yes: 

@Kells. is entitled to her oponions as the rest of us are. However the way she chose to express her opinions was extreme and verging on the side of baiting :/ 

Did I sound to harsh? Sorry to all Jazmine's fan that we all have different opinion, if we all thing the same life would be so boring. I never said Jaz is ugly as fuck. I said the FB should be ugly as fuck. And yes I want to know also why you think I am been racist? How is my comment racist?

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't think they meant they were revealing it on ET, just that they would have a segment on it following the announcement. 

@Kells. I know it's one girl. I was saying there are 4/5 girls that I don't want to get it and everyone else I would be happy with. 

Oh okay that makes more sense. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.