Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

8 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

what segments do you think Candice and Behati would've walked had they been in this years' show? I think Behati definitely would've been in The Road Ahead and Bright Night Angel and Candice in Mountain Romance and Dark Angel :smile: I can totally see them killing those segments! 

If Candice was there I think she would open the show, so The Road Ahead and Bright Angel. Behati would be also in Road Ahead and Mountain Romance.

9 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

it was definitely NOT OK with Taylor Swift lmao, she thought the VS runway was her stage

It wasn't ok even for me but with Tay was visible, Gaga only stayed aside and I don't believe that the models complained about her being in their way. What did she has to do? :rofl: It's not her fault if whoever designed the stage doesn't think about creating a special spot for the performers so they don't have to stand on the runway :rofl:

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

It wasn't ok even for me but with Tay was visible, Gaga only stayed aside and I don't believe that the models complained about her being in their way. What did she has to do? :rofl: It's not her fault if whoever designed the stage doesn't think about creating a special spot for the performers so they don't have to stand on the runway :rofl:

I Jessica Hart doesn't say anything about it then she's good in my book. :p

I worry that Lady Gaga’s two songs were too difficult to walk to. I thought the beginning of Mountain Romance was awkward because the first three models had to walk when Gaga was being silent and almost unmoving on stage. Maybe they had a stand-in for Gaga for the most part during rehearsals so it was a very different experience to be on stage with the real thing.

To give credit to Gaga, the audience loved seeing her walk on the runway and when she revealed her wings.

Lady Gaga performance at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016 (Exclusive)

13 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I think after seeing all this pictures, I'm kinda over with Sui He. I got in to a lot of trouble and received lots of flak for attempting to "leak" the open information that Sui changed her Swavorski wings last minute with Lily D's. I still like her lots, but it's a shame that I got shitted and hated on by her group of protective fans. I probably just won't care that much about whether she got her wings or outfits next year and just silently wait for the surprise. I think she's got another year to go before Sophia and team starts axing her in favor of another Asian ie: Ming.

Just a quick question though, do you y'all think her new pair of wings suited her outfit more than the Swarovski's? I like the Swarovski's better because I think it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to be chosen for a Swarovski wing. Lily D waited 4 years to get one, but Sui literally worked her ass off for 2 extra years to get it. It would been great if Sui soldiered on with her Swarovski based on that. Because right now, I think Sophia feels disappointed that she didn't live up to the team's expectations, and I wonder if that means she won't be favored for something so major like this next time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her MR outfit though, it's so beautiful, those leggings fit her and she carried it SOOOOOO well. Can't really say the same for her DA outfit, she looked so burned out in that segment.  

No one cares.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.