23- Kelly
24- Lily D
25- #BodybyIza
26- Stella
27- Sara
28- Keke
29- Flavia
30- Real Housewife of Holland

You're missing Megan Williams, she walked after Lily and before Sui.

Megan Williams A.jpg

I think after seeing all this pictures, I'm kinda over with Sui He. I got in to a lot of trouble and received lots of flak for attempting to "leak" the open information that Sui changed her Swavorski wings last minute with Lily D's. I still like her lots, but it's a shame that I got shitted and hated on by her group of protective fans. I probably just won't care that much about whether she got her wings or outfits next year and just silently wait for the surprise. I think she's got another year to go before Sophia and team starts axing her in favor of another Asian ie: Ming.

Just a quick question though, do you y'all think her new pair of wings suited her outfit more than the Swarovski's? I like the Swarovski's better because I think it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to be chosen for a Swarovski wing. Lily D waited 4 years to get one, but Sui literally worked her ass off for 2 extra years to get it. It would been great if Sui soldiered on with her Swarovski based on that. Because right now, I think Sophia feels disappointed that she didn't live up to the team's expectations, and I wonder if that means she won't be favored for something so major like this next time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her MR outfit though, it's so beautiful, those leggings fit her and she carried it SOOOOOO well. Can't really say the same for her DA outfit, she looked so burned out in that segment.  

3 hours ago, MarVS said:

i knoww Keke is Caca for this but seriously she was casted because she is hawaiian like the casting director pfeiffer. i remenbered he posted something about being both from the same place.

John has been pushing her for years I guess vs finally caved, I dont like keke, did anyone see Kelly's instastory where she was like "let's get the f*** out of here" made me not like her even more. Saw the real her not buy the whole I'm innocent vibe and very thankful for this show she puts on. 

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@phenobarbie Thank you for putting everything in order, fun to see all the looks :hehe:

@Alexis10 What was the context of her saying that?

Kelly was recording and said "are you ready to go to the after party?" to her and Bridget, and Bridget joked with her and then Keke said "oh my god, let's fucking go I want champagne." 

Edit: Also Kelly missed what she said and said "you want what?" and Keke snapped at her. 

It didn't really seem like she was saying it in a joking manner either, or at least it came off very impatient/fed up.  :idk: 

She was hands down my least favourite girl in the show, not even considering her personality. 

HOLY SHIT can't believe I made it through this thread.

Overall it was an ok show to me. Wanna see it in motion though to really make up my mind. 

Y'all need to chill though with this deserving stuff...Except for poor Lais every girl got something...to bash Lily and say it is unfair that Jas didn't get to close the show is really odd. She got the fantasy bra, c'mon! If Jas would have closed the show Lily wouldn't have had any privileges at all, and that's ok then? This is hypocritical to me.

Anyways THANK YOU Pretty. :thumbs_up:

Poor jasmine:Angel:, she has fb but no closing or opening:whistle:

i'm ok with Grace becomes an angel  en 2017:D, but i think that will be arrive in 2018, but poor rachel, no wings , no closing, no opening:/

I love wings this year and Especially Bill:p, I find this original,  elsa has a powerful walk, i'm really happy for her

Taylor hill really needs to give more power to her walk:wink:

Lily A need to go:p

i like very much segment Dark angel and TRA

I love Lais R., she need an opening a segment the next year :stormy:,  very disappointed for her in this year ,  i love her wing on DARK ANGEL, but she deserves two wings, I keep hope for her

Thank you, @phenobarbie, for putting all the looks in order!

Based on pictures alone, DA is my favorite segment. The only thing I'd change would be the boots without the cut outs and Joan wouldn't close. It should have been Lais. TRA and MR are both pretty messy but each had a couple good looks. Overall the show looks okay - there's not really a segment to me that stands out a lot above the rest and the tacky segments are pretty in line with ones from the past couple of years. For a show in Paris, it was underwhelming. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.