Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who rides Taylor's dick hardest of them all?" 

"You are strong, you are beautiful and you are NOT getting fired Martha. It doesn't mean anything that you didn't do cool stuff this year"

omfg

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Not to bash anyone but ... who the fuck decided to cast Keke? Yikes :ninja: 

i knoww Keke is Caca for this but seriously she was casted because she is hawaiian like the casting director pfeiffer. i remenbered he posted something about being both from the same place.

1 hour ago, RaffyPooh said:

I remember first seeing you back in 2003 and thought "wow what a stunner but will it last?" Now 13 years later you come back as our mystery girl and I'm so impressed with your beauty! Bill you really are one of the greatest models to grace our glitter runway. 

DLLeHAOs.jpg rexfeatures_7529849c.jpg 

#Puberty #BodyByIza #Supermodel #Slay 

Ive seen some LOL posts tonight... and i am still like only on page 605 reading this.. but i had to say how awesome this is...now back to catching up

4 minutes ago, llekel said:

Ive seen some LOL posts tonight... and i am still like only on page 605 reading this.. but i had to say how awesome this is...now back to catching up

Hahaha thank you! I'm a classically trained memester, I train all year round for this one day every year just like #BodyByIza does!

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: Poor Martha. 

So Lais and Martha were the only Angels who didn't have an opening or closing apart from Jas who had the FB? It's weird they had Joan close DA. I'm guessing it was to make a statement with those wings. 

Last year is really the first year that an angel open and closed every segment.. (i only checked back about 6 years though)

2014 Izabel closed fairytale. in 2013.. only one angel actually closed a section and that was Lilly.. granted there weren't a million angels in the line-up.

1 minute ago, llekel said:

Last year is really the first year that an angel open and closed every segment.. (i only checked back about 6 years though)

2014 Izabel closed fairytale. in 2013.. only one angel actually closed a section and that was Lilly.. granted there weren't a million angels in the line-up.

Yeah, I was just talking more about the trend that they seemed to have going on this year, especially since they made a point of bringing up the opening and closing in the fitting videos and interviews. :idk: 

After party pictures are going up on Getty. I'm liking a lot of the dresses. 

Send them down the runway with bejeweled trashbags and id still watch. 

i love taylor in both outfits.. but the coloring of her TRA outfit on her skin is going to look amazing.. it really seems like she worked the outfit too. Cant wait to see Barbara F and how they edit that..  amazing.

The show itself seemed to have a more mature vibe to it.. the TRA colors were crazy, but i think that it will look so great.

Purple and yellow do go together... ask anyone from LSU.. 

I thought that I would love MR but i think that I may prefer TRA.. I love the show every year... anyone disowning VS or this effing show for the choices those in charge are getting the big bucks to make is kind of funny.. keep those comments coming.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.