Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

To sum up these recent (100 or so) posts:

• Elsa just started to grow on me, so don't make me unlike her again (with lip fillers, photoshop, etc.). I hope she opens.
  • Similar with Adriana - I finally get why people like her so much (although I still find her irritating sometimes).
  • Sara - I am undecided when it comes to her. Sometimes she seems really nice while at other times not so much.
  • As for Martha - she's not the prettiest one but I get why she's there. She gives this 'normal girl-next door' vibe.
  • Jo - my current favorite. Looks 'on point'. Looking forward to her in the show.
  • Ale, Taylor, Jas - I think they'll bee good as well.
  • Lais - nice body but that's about it. No personality whatsoever.
  • Stella, Romee, Lily - they should go. Romee looks fake to me (the smile, the tan, ...), Stella gives me negative vibe, and while I like Lily in editorials, I think she just lost her spark (she looks way older than other girls and kinda irritates me with this TaySwift squad).
  • Rachel in most non-vspink pictures looks like a 35-year old lady. I don't see her in the mainline, and she should go out of pink as well.
  • I don't care about KenGi+Bella - they're so plastic (although I kinda liked Gigi last year).
  • As for the other girls - Grace seems to have potential. I'm also looking forward to see Bridget Malcolm, Kelly Gale, Valery Kaufman, Megan Williams, Herieth Paul, and Lameka Fox.
  • I don't like Daniela and Maria.

1 hour ago, Kallisti said:

You're scaring the shit out of me with all that "elsa got wings so she won't open" :banghead:

About the caption taking about Alessandra, it says "top secret until the information is released", but who opens the show is not "released information", right? It' is leaked by fans, not like who wears the Swarovski outfit...

(i'm overthinking it, yes, dON'T wake me up please I wouldn't stand seeing Ale opening and Elsa just with swarovski wings or worst: nothing).

Yeah, you are over thinking that lol.

I don't mind ale open because she barely ever gets to open in general. Her and adriana has walked the same number of shows and she has opened fewer segments let alone, the entire show. I just don't think it makes sense, there hasn't been any hype around her at all. I don't even understand why there has been with Adriana lol

But it would def make sense if ale too was exposed just as much this year or atleast the past few months. Its been zero stuff for ale. It has to be a NA if people are so sure its not adriana. Or lily maybe, thats random and people don't like her walk but it makes more sense

9 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Elsa wont open the show, she got lip fillers and photoshops her photos on instagram to look skinny to death and she is the devil.

She's gonna eat the first newborn of every model on the show and start a world domination plan.

:Amelie_wft:

6 minutes ago, Polqu said:

She's gonna eat the first newborn of every model on the show and start a world domination plan.

:Amelie_wft:

Do not forget she was also responsible for breaking Lais' leg back in 2012. She also managed to get both Behati and Candice pregnant this year so she could their thunder. I'm pretty sure she was also the one who got Kate and Jac fired with her lies.

13 minutes ago, Polqu said:
23 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Elsa wont open the show, she got lip fillers and photoshops her photos on instagram to look skinny to death and she is the devil.

She should start with Candice's child. THe single reason she missed the show this year :cain:

So to sum up the thread; it's okay to make fun of or start conjecture on models the majority don't like i.e ... Kendall, Gigi, Bella... But the SECOND anyone has a difference of opinion about someone the majority likes it's -- LOLOLOLOL Stupid... You are wrong, fake and gay, I don't see it!!

Good to know..

I'll stand by it...

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So everyone wants to criticize everyone else and that's okay, but I'm sure I'm going to get shit for this.

What in the sam fuckity fuck is wrong with her face? I get she's oily, but she also looks incredibly plastic on top of the oil spill. Something is off about her face and I really dislike it and I'm not sure if this is a new occurrence (as I rarely pay attention to her), but... it's like a fish was pulled out of the water and the light is hitting it's scales just so - causing it to shimmer. And then the mouth is perma puckering, almost semi duck..

6 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Okay, it's official. If Elsa doesn't open the show,  @Kallisti and I will cross the frontier and burn all France's vineyards in revenge (and then, they must buy spanish vine :ninjaknives:)

tumblr_o22iraetaL1rjwpeco1_250.gif

They'll have to eat manchego cheese and speak with andaluz accent fuck the police we're DOING IT. This is an invasion guys, we're here to save the show, and elsa and her lip fillers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.