Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

11 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Another example of them ruining an outfit by not knowing how to edit it. Take off the neck wrap and add an actual choker if they feel they need to have one, but the lace thing they have on her now is too much. 

:yes: completely agree. That thing around the neck and shoulders + the ¿gloves? are too much.

Seems a little desperate to me this kind of styling, adding and adding too much items to make the outfits more "intense" its like late baroque in architecture, the more poor they where, the more fake gold they use to hide it xD (sorry about weird comparison)

4 minutes ago, Polqu said:

:yes: completely agree. That thing around the neck and shoulders + the ¿gloves? are too much.

Seems a little desperate to me this kind of styling, adding and adding too much items to make the outfits more "intense" its like late baroque in architecture, the more poor they where, the more fake gold they use to hide it xD (sorry about weird comparison)

I like this example actually. They try too hard with these segments they come up with now and they end up overstyling everything.

If it were the lingerie without all the bells and whistles (the collar, the arm things, even the shoes - stockings with heels would look better IMO), it would be a good outfit because the lingerie itself is lovely.

I think if they did the thing around her neck less heavy like the sketch it would be fine. If they used a more see through lace. I still think it's a good look because it's sticking to one theme and not a million different colours and elements in one look.

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I like this example actually. They try too hard with these segments they come up with now and they end up overstyling everything.

If it were the lingerie without all the bells and whistles (the collar, the arm things, even the shoes - stockings with heels would look better IMO), it would

be a good outfit because the lingerie itself is lovely.

I think its a question of choices. They can do more simple outfits with awesome lingerie that doesn't need nothing else, or they can do more complicated looks with a lot of elements (they seem to love those xD) and I personally would enjoy it if they where a little like this:

45d21a20961369aa5490718e796d3d64.jpg

Martha's wings:

black feather wings, nothing new for a VSFS :sad: always enjoy dark wings, but is getting boring.

45 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I think its a question of choices. They can do more simple outfits with awesome lingerie that doesn't need nothing else, or they can do more complicated looks with a lot of elements (they seem to love those xD) and I personally would enjoy it if they where a little like this:

45d21a20961369aa5490718e796d3d64.jpg

Martha's wings:

black feather wings, nothing new for a VSFS :sad: always enjoy dark wings, but is getting boring.

Perfection!

Katja Shchekina was amazing. Definitely one of my favorites in 06. 

1 hour ago, Rainbow$ said:

Martha Hunt looks better than ever. Didn't realise her body was looking so good. Excited to see her walk, imo she has quite a good walk. 

I agree, her walk is nice and her body is as beautiful as Elsa's or Candice's.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.