Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

They aren't recycling outfits yo. Jasmine is wearing Candice's snow angels outfit too on her snapchat. They're filming something for the holiday.

Elsa hasn't even had her fitting yet. She just snapped that she was on the way now. 

Just now, Kevork89 said:

@toodarnhot @Clauds @Prettyphile @PinkCouture

Ashley Graham is training at dogpound. #mysterygirl :rofl:

:rofl: #ImNoAngel 

just heard A-Yo for the first time and I kinda like it - I'd see it either in Mountain-Thing or the Road Ahead. What do you think guys?

I think Gaga will perform any of these 3 songs: A-Yo; Perfect Illusion (would love for the Bright Angel - monica said it's the parisian girl who goes to the club blabla - and this song is very very energetic - perfect to close with a high energy; Million Reasons (probably Dark Angel? What will be the slowest segment this year?)

Regarding Bruno Mars, I just heard too 24k and I hope he goes to PINK - I think it matches with the preview of the collection we've seen and I'd hate that song in any other segment

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

bpOugQ5e.jpg dD5qacJI.jpg ckiyI4yH.jpg tieuArkK.jpg lnYoBH3h.jpg

Super exotic. :yes: 

If those first three looks  are the only looks you have above the other two that prove my exact point. Then well you proved my point :Amelie_wft:

Etc : you did not seriously get a outfit from the snow angel section of the show of course it's not exotic it's a Christmas winter theme

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.