Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

6 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

What do you think @toodarnhot? Is the hair people saying Kendall is in enough confirmation for Kendall?

I think so, yeah. 

I'm trying to remember who else they were "revealing" yesterday on the IG story because they had a couple of girls like Vita who haven't confirmed themselves yet. I think this cast list is going to end up closer to 60 than 50. :ninja: 

I'll add Lily D and Kendall when I'm home tonight. 

8 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Personally I do not think there are many 'good' new artists for the show. Even if I wanted to see Enrique Iglesias, Zayn or Zara Larsson. It is very unlikely that sing

Enrique would be perfect! he's very big in Europe, not very much in USA tho..that's the problem i guess

50 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

With any luck, not casted. 

:rofl:

I'm actually a fan of those slow segments you guys were talking about. Silver screen angels, Shipwrecked and the Hozier one were really classy imo, I loved them.

As for french artists, what about that Indila girl? She has a couple of songs that did very well in Europe. They are very slow yeah, but could be very fitting for another slow segment.

10 minutes ago, Syria said:

:rofl:

I'm actually a fan of those slow segments you guys were talking about. Silver screen angels, Shipwrecked and the Hozier one were really classy imo, I loved them.

As for french artists, what about that Indila girl? She has a couple of songs that did very well in Europe. They are very slow yeah, but could be very fitting for another slow segment.

I love Indila! I have her music downloaded! Derniere Danse is my favorite! 

41 minutes ago, phang.s said:

There's not one outfit that lily Ds body has looked good in imo. Another regular that needs to be axed already. 

I thought she looked good in Tough Love in 2010. She also looked great in 2011 in Passion and I put a spell on you! 

1 hour ago, tatehill said:

I definitely thought Say Something was way too slow but something about Take Me To Church and how powerful Hozier's voice is I actually really enjoyed that segment. 

Same, I thought Hozier really suited the sort of dark fairytale theme. Say Something was a snooze fest. 

1 minute ago, Kells. said:

For performer I want Enrique Iglesias just to see his fine ass, and Sia. Maybe Calvin Harris, Flo Rida, or Nick Jonas. 

Sia would be amazing! Sweet Design would be perfect :D I was thinking about Carly RJ for pink, has she released anything recently? She's featured on a song they're playing in store at the minute...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.