Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

@Sanni oh yes that was definitely Barbara he was talking about. I mean look the VS angels go out and party from time to time but they're also disciplined and work hard. She was just happy living off of her L'Oréal contract and working for VS and partying. I honestly think the girl could have become an Angel had she not stuffed it up for herself. But oh well.

@Prettyphile yes true GOAT indeed. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

@Sanni oh yes that was definitely Barbara he was talking about. I mean look the VS angels go out and party from time to time but they're also disciplined and work hard. She was just happy living off of her L'Oréal contract and working for VS and partying. I honestly think the girl could have become an Angel had she not stuffed it up for herself. But oh well.

@Prettyphile yes true GOAT indeed. :rofl: 

A shame, she would have been wonderful but maybe it's not to late? :idk: 

6 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

No way. I doubt that it could be manageable. She's working A LOT  for L'Oréal. And otherwise VS wouldn't pay her the money what  her agency probably would ask for. 

54 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

43 minutes ago, Lyla said:

No way. I doubt that it could be manageable. She's working A LOT  for L'Oréal. And otherwise VS wouldn't pay her the money what  her agency probably would ask for. 

Yeah what Lyla said. Not just because of that but her time has come and gone with them.

5 hours ago, DanniCullen said:

Agree!

For newcomers who did well this season I'd love to see these girls + Lini K & Veri F. (girl who Pretty suggested - Totes a Lais/Jas baby!)

1118full-anna-mila-guyenz.jpg c443a55a8a8a6145cb3e9aaf4734f4b5.jpg ellen-rosa-13.jpg large_portrait.jpg.31ff85b2386dca00c469a362b346ffef.jpg tumblr_o3z32prIdd1s5rnu3o1_1280.jpg.ce71568bb731ca083682c8b2858d1b56.jpg V566439.jpg

Lini Kennedy is amazing, i hope see this girl on the show, she is so sweet, she has a good walk too

She would be a perfect vs angel  :Angel: i like other models, good suggestion

I like the idea of the red gilded wings. Maybe it's a fire theme segment? It'd be nice! 

This year they must come back with the headpieces; Erin's incident in 2012 was an isolated case that should be left in the past! The outfits seems always to be missing something without the headpieces. 

Btw, Serkan Cura was fired or something? He's not talking about the 2016 show at all on his instagram, and in the past years he used to give us a lot of glimpses...

14 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Btw, Serkan Cura was fired or something? He's not talking about the 2016 show at all on his instagram, and in the past years he used to give us a lot of glimpses...

Nah, he's still in. He commented on Sophia's photo about th show. 

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

I like the idea of the red gilded wings. Maybe it's a fire theme segment? It'd be nice! 

This year they must come back with the headpieces; Erin's incident in 2012 was an isolated case that should be left in the past! The outfits seems always to be missing something without the headpieces. 

They used them in 2013 though. Barbara F got one as did Jourdan. And we got hats last year?

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

They used them in 2013 though. Barbara F got one as did Jourdan. And we got hats last year?

yes, a few in Parisian Nights and British Invasion... But remember 2012 and 2011 when they all looked fab and almost every outfit had a headpiece?? 

Last year we got only a few on Ice Angels and PINK and those were the best outfits in both sections (Lais outfit in IA, and Josephine in PINK) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.