Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Not sure if anyone saw this already, but... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLvdVxDuU7/?taken-by=livingartofarmando

I swear this piece of wing reminds me of a sketch that an ig-er drew on his instagram last year. I still remembered it because he said it should be some romance theme and Sui was in it and he drew those wings with a similar concept with what Armando's making at the moment. But eh, that's just an ig-er's idea. 

This is just a theory that crossed my mind this morning but they were filming with Pavlova last month, and I'm wondering if maybe it's a music video like they did with DNCE and Justin. That would make the usual three performers, and they said they had an announcement on October 11th- could be the performer announcement? 

I'm still on the fence because I had never heard of Pavlova until she shot with VS, so I'm not convinced she's a big enough name for the show but everything else seems to line into place. She shot with the girls for her shoot, and then did scenes alone, like Joe did for the last video. :idk: 

EDIT: This chick should have thought a little harder about trying to do the Madonna one name thing, cause when you google her, all you get is dessert recipes. :rofl: 

28 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This is just a theory that crossed my mind this morning but they were filming with Pavlova last month, and I'm wondering if maybe it's a music video like they did with DNCE and Justin. That would make the usual three performers, and they said they had an announcement on October 11th- could be the performer announcement? 

I'm still on the fence because I had never heard of Pavlova until she shot with VS, so I'm not convinced she's a big enough name for the show but everything else seems to line into place. She shot with the girls for her shoot, and then did scenes alone, like Joe did for the last video. :idk: 

EDIT: This chick should have thought a little harder about trying to do the Madonna one name thing, cause when you google her, all you get is dessert recipes. :rofl: 

But it seems so stupid from VS to have two non-famous performers on their show after 2015, when they dropped like 30%

9 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

But it seems so stupid from VS to have two non-famous performers on their show after 2015, when they dropped like 30%

I personally wouldn't consider DNCE non-famous. :idk: They're not a huge name like Justin Timberlake, but they get tons of radio play here, and not like these are super prestigious awards but they won a Teen Choice and a VMA so they're definitely in the public eye, especially for the demographic that I think VS is trying to pull in. Plus their album is supposed to drop mid-November, so the promotional aspect really works for them here. 

I could be totally off base and none of them will be performers. :idk: Just a thought I had.

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I personally wouldn't consider DNCE non-famous. :idk: They're not a huge name like Justin Timberlake, but they get tons of radio play here, and not like these are super prestigious awards but they won a Teen Choice and a VMA so they're definitely in the public eye, especially for the demographic that I think VS is trying to pull in. Plus their album is supposed to drop mid-November, so the promotional aspect really works for them here. 

I could be totally off base and none of them will be performers. :idk: Just a thought I had.

Yeah, my toughts were more on Pavlova, I've never heard of her and still don't know who she is. I think that DNCE are going to actually be a good choice and consider them highly likely and relevant.

Just now, gotportugal said:

Yeah, my toughts were more on Pavlova, I've never heard of her and still don't know who she is. I think that DNCE are going to actually be a good choice and consider them highly likely and relevant.

But you said two non-famous, so that's why I was confused. 

As far as I can tell, Pavlova only has one song, but it seems like it would be in VS' wheelhouse. 

Kendall barely walked anything this season. One show in Paris, none in Milan, and 4 in NYC. Someone said something about her not walking due to anxiety/mental health but I don't know if that's just a rumour or not. She might have been booked for more in Paris, but left with Kim after the robbery which could have effected things. 

24 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Did Kendall walk only in one show during Paris Fashion Week? That could hurt her chances to get cast in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

That won't affect at all IMO.

Regarding shows, the models who did more shows out of all the Angels were Romee, Sara, Taylor and Stella right? 

1 hour ago, jay_hk said:

Regarding shows, the models who did more shows out of all the Angels were Romee, Sara, Taylor and Stella right? 

Show Totals

Taylor - 28
Romee - 23
Sara - 19
Stella - 18
Josephine - 6

Elsa - 5
Jasmine - 4
Lais - 2
Martha - 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.