Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

your comment make no sense, is just a pic jeez..pretty sure VS asked her

... sure, after seeing lily and joan depending on them and kissing their ass it is jut senseless, right? should i remind you that gaga is on promotion for her new album? :angel:

Just now, Kallisti said:

... sure, after seen lily and joan depending on them and kissing their ass it is jut senseless, right? should i remind you that gaga is on promotion for her new album? :angel:

in that pic she's promoting the VSFS..and her album is doing well, she's doesn't need Gigi and Bella..but whatever makes you happy :smile:

4 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

... sure, after seeing lily and joan depending on them and kissing their ass it is jut senseless, right? should i remind you that gaga is on promotion for her new album? :angel:

I think you need to take a chill pill a bit. What's the big deal if one of the performers taking a photo with them? A lot of people on here are being a tad over dramatic with everything lately.

14 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

She's like 19. Yeah she had a nose job but she looks like a woman from the 50s. She reminds me of Catriona Balfe who walked VS in 2002 and who's on Outlander

She looks like she's 30 years old lol

very pretty though

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

I think you need to take a chill pill a bit. What's the big deal if one of the performers taking a photo with them? A lot of people on here are being a tad over dramatic with everything lately.

im chill? :rofl: i just say i find embarrasing an artist like gaga have to take pictures with nepo-childs to promote herself?? The first image she uploads in her social media about the event is with them and I don't think is a coincidence, even if she did beacuse VS told her to (which I see obvious), it's just blegh.

But I get your point.

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

More than just the nose job I believe. 

Bella-Hadid-Plastic-Surgery-2.jpg

Is it really her, because I really can't believe it. Even in the first photo she looks really old, and she was just a teen then. And as far as I know, she had a nose job, lip fillers, breast implants, botox and she some say cheekbone implants.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Bella at least upgraded. Kendall downgraded. :rofl: 

XpePUiYB.jpg

Kendall legit looks like Kylie here. 

So much.

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

im chill? :rofl: i just say i find embarrasing an artist like gaga have to take pictures with nepo-childs to promote herself?? The first image she uploads in her social media about the event is with them and I don't think is a coincidence, even if she did beacuse VS told her to (which I see obvious), it's just blegh.

But I get your point.

It's all good but yeah it's just the way it is.

5 minutes ago, unali said:

Is it really her, because I really can't believe it. Even in the first photo she looks really old, and she was just a teen then.

Yup. I think maybe the reason Bella looks pissed off 100% of the time is because her top lip utterly disappears when she smiles. :rofl: That first picture is from an event in 2010. :ninja: She was 13. 

bella-hadid-2010-2.jpg MTMzNjA3ODg3MjA0MjkzMDg2.jpg MTMzNjA3ODQ5MzU0ODkzNzkw.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.