Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

8 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

You know it sucks that Angels aren't getting more then 2 looks these days. Because it made the Angels stick out more from all the other girls because they were the special contract girls. When Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Miranda and Doutzen were the top top girls it was completely different because they were the top of the industry. Only back then girls like Naomi, Carmen, Isabeli, Julia, Natasha etc were up to their levels also. It was a different time. Fashion models weren't famous anymore. So the VS girls were a much bigger deal. VS had to change just like the industry did. And the social media aspect took over and that's why their girls are stars now. Because the reach that social media gets is huge. These VS girls and other models have more followers then actors. So the regular girls and contract girls are kind of on a more similar level now. Doesn't matter how but girls like Gigi, Kendall, Bella they're huge. They're at the top of the industry now whether you like it or not. Just as once upon a time Raquel, Natasha etc were at the top.

I agree with you but I still think that Reach in Social Media is not proportional to Sales - and I think if VS chooses to focus on the contracted girls would increase the "Frequency" and it would influence sales in a more efficient way. Just look at last year's ratings when we got the biggest social media starts Gigi and Kendall.. 

^ I am in agreement that the Hadid and Kendall are on top right now, it is expected that they are in VS taking into account his fame-and I personally adore Gigi but I think it is true that they do very good work as models, at least for walking. As for appearance, I can not say anything about the Hadid. Kendall gives height, but his face is not very attractive. When they walk think they lack something, especially Kendall and Gigi; the latter has to learn to walk better in heels and Kendall ... idk I can not find much charisma. People are angry because there are models that do a complete job and are not taken into account when they have the potential and put in place daughters of famous stars who got most things almost given away. I am between the two sides but I hope that at least this year give a good show

This Swarovski outfit is my least favorite from all of them :ninja: and will be so hard to walk with the fringe... don't you think it will happen the same malfunction that happened with Fernanda Tavares back in 2003?

I don't think the wings Lily's wearing is for her outfit.. it seems to be actually for dark/secret angel. The wings from her outfit's sketch seems to be golden with brilliants or something like that..

4 minutes ago, Rca said:

And if I'm not mistaken, the swarovski boots Jo is wearing are the same Barbara Fialho used in Ice Angels

Nope. I believe these were designed specially for the outfit. 

If that wasn’t enough sparkle, Skriver’s thigh-high boots, designed by Brian Atwood, boast an additional 1,630 crystals.

They're definitely a different design too. 

13 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

Not the same but similar. Barbara whore much more crystals on them.

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Nope. I believe these were designed specially for the outfit. 

I see... well, they really look alike

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Elsa is just now at her fitting so she ain't wearing Karlie's outfit, it was probably one of those cheesy Christmas videos

It was. Jasmine snapped that they were shooting something special for holiday. She was in one of Candice's outfits and Adriana was in Sui's I believe. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.