Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

A little more than 5' 10. (178 cm) 145 lbs. I have a larger than average upper body (pretty much the skull size and upper body of someone who's four inches taller than me) and shorter than average legs for my height. I've gone up to 190 with diet, sports, and bodybuilding. But I don't have time for that sort of intense routine these days. Nevertheless, I feel better than ever right now. I'm in good shape..low body fat and I have lots of energy everyday..even more when I was heavier and stronger. I think being lighter just puts less burden on the heart. Eating much less everyday means a less active stomach (which can tire one out). It might even extend my lifespan :?

^^I'm exactly as tall as you are. I was always the tallest girl in my class, so I was afraid I was going to get huge. Luckily, that didn't happen :)

As for my weight, I weigh 127 lbs now. Lost some weight :/ . I'm not too thrilled about that, but I guess I have an ecuse to indulge in icecream some more!

Eating much less everyday means a less active stomach (which can tire one out). It might even extend my lifespan :?

Hmm doubt it. I mean, if a less active stomach would extend your lifespan, anorexic people would be immortal, right? :p

Anyway, I'm hardly an expert.

^^I'm exactly as tall as you are. I was always the tallest girl in my class, so I was afraid I was going to get huge. Luckily, that didn't happen :)

As for my weight, I weigh 127 lbs now. Lost some weight :/ . I'm not too thrilled about that, but I guess I have an ecuse to indulge in icecream some more!

:blush: The Dutch are a tall people, I'm sure you blend right in. That's a really fortunate and attractive stature to have. If you were born a man, empirically you'd probably be over 190 cm. I'd be the little boy you'd repel time and time again over a game a basketball. Lose a prom date to you. And later on, a board or conference room would magically assume [ without prior knowledge of you] that you have extra special "leadership qualities" because you're extra tall. Funny fact: Don't you know that tall people tend to make more money? That's 6,000 Euros more per inch above average :laugh:

Hmm doubt it. I mean, if a less active stomach would extend your lifespan, anorexic people would be immortal, right? :p

I should explain more. There's some theories and data about the health benefits of keeping a low yet healthy weight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie_restriction

:blush: The Dutch are a tall people, I'm sure you blend right in. That's a really fortunate and attractive stature to have. If you were born a man, empirically you'd probably be over 190 cm. I'd be the little boy you'd repel time and time again over a game a basketball. Lose a prom date to you. And later on, a board or conference room would magically assume [ without prior knowledge of you] that you have extra special "leadership qualities" because you're extra tall. Funny fact: Don't you know that tall people tend to make more money? That's 6,000 Euros more per inch above average :laugh:

I should explain more. There's some theories and data about the health benefits of keeping a low yet healthy weight.

I don't find that very funny... <_<

I don't find that very funny... <_<

LMAO, if it were true, I'd be making a ****load....

It's more complicated than simply saying tall people make more money because they are tall.

Tall people are believed to be more confident and have more self-esteem and are more assertive because they were tall growing up. As a result of that they go for better, higher paying jobs. The studies showed that it is true for people who were tall when they were teenagers, when they develop all their skills. And the funny fact is that people who were taller than their peers when they were 16, but as adults are considered to be an average height, still make just as much money as the taller men. So the whole "tall people make more money" is much more complicated than "men make more money than women" because that is pure sexist.

It's more complicated than simply saying tall people make more money because they are tall.

Tall people are believed to be more confident and have more self-esteem and are more assertive because they were tall growing up. As a result of that they go for better, higher paying jobs. The studies showed that it is true for people who were tall when they were teenagers, when they develop all their skills. And the funny fact is that people who were taller than their peers when they were 16, but as adults are considered to be an average height, still make just as much money as the taller men. So the whole "tall people make more money" is much more complicated than "men make more money than women" because that is pure sexist.

Not too sure about that childhood thing.. Tall people don't really have any advantage unless they are chosen for positions that require a certain symbolic superficiality- ie. institutional sales, shopkeeper for a high end store, model, politician, chief executive, project manager, etc. Anything that's high end marketing, sales, etc...you'll see a lot of tall & relatively good looking people. It has little to do with sex, either. A tall assertive woman would be perceived just the same. It's one component of that sum total attractiveness.

Not too sure about that childhood thing.. Tall people don't really have any advantage unless they are chosen for positions that require a certain symbolic superficiality- ie. institutional sales, shopkeeper for a high end store, model, politician, chief executive, project manager, etc. Anything that's high end marketing, sales, etc...you'll see a lot of tall & relatively good looking people. It has little to do with sex, either. A tall assertive woman would be perceived just the same. It's one component of that sum total attractiveness.

And all those jobs that you have listed require what? Confidence, self-esteem, assertiveness.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...