Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

5`9 1/2

210 Pounds (used to be 240)

Closer to about 5'11ish maybe 6'0 i'd say now (Roughly 1m 88Cm's roughly)

And about 220ish pounds (102 Kg's roughly)

What? 188 cm isn't 5'11, not 6'00.... I know you said 'roughly', but still... :blink:

I don't even know why I replied to this :rofl:

:blink: Sorry, i rushed the conversion :Dinah:

Why did you reply to this? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm one of those people that when I say I'm short, I'm not talking about like 5'4 or even 5'3, I'm talking about short, if you know wat I'm talking about. But, actually, over the years I must say, I've gotten used to being short.

I was one of those people who had a growth spurt in like 4th grade, so, at that point, I seemed to tower over everyone. However, from there on, I only grew another 2-3 inches, and everyone seemed to begin to tower over me. Most of the people in my neighborhood are pretty tall themselves, which just makes my height seem ever the more awkward, but, I've learned to deal with it.

Still, I'm taller than my mother. :D

I'm one of those people that when I say I'm short, I'm not talking about like 5'4 or even 5'3, I'm talking about short, if you know wat I'm talking about. But, actually, over the years I must say, I've gotten used to being short.

I was one of those people who had a growth spurt in like 4th grade, so, at that point, I seemed to tower over everyone. However, from there on, I only grew another 2-3 inches, and everyone seemed to begin to tower over me. Most of the people in my neighborhood are pretty tall themselves, which just makes my height seem ever the more awkward, but, I've learned to deal with it.

Still, I'm taller than my mother. :D

girl,i don`t see any problem.you`re just different from the majority.i`m happy you like your height now.In my city,women usually are a little shorter than me,i guess i`m in the average. :laugh: When i was younger, iused to want tob etall,but when i found out i would`nt it was shock at the first time but after that i astarted loving myself,and people usually think i`m taller than i am(which i hate by the way <_< )Everybody has its own kind of beauty ,tall women and short women too.And i`m taller than both my parents!we`re a family of "pigmeus".awsome! :blush: :p

Hehe, thanks.

I probabaly wasn't meant to frow super tall from the start. My father isn't the tallest man out there and my mother is pretty super short, as is my grandmother, and was my great-grandmother, and... I think you get the point.

The one thing I always have a problem with is buying jeans. Jeans in my size are usually beyond too long, and jeans aren't too longs are much too long for me, and I really don't feel like spending all the money to get my jeans taken up. Thankfully I've found a store where the jeans come in petite legnth, but, even there, the jeans still hit the floor. :pinch:

You get what I'm saying? :idk:

yes ,i do.but where do you live?i love jeans too and of course they are much longer than my legs(but ,well,iguess only women who are more than 1,80 m can fit perfectly in them),but for example,at the mall where i usually buy my jeans there are stores that adjust,fix your clothes,including cutting the jeans for being as long as your legs.But not only in malls,i can go to women who do clothes in general(i don`t know the name in english,sorry),and they also fix clothes and jeans or any other kind of pants.That`s just what everybody does here ,so that`s not a problem at all.Isn`t there any of these in your town? :blink:

• 1 month later...

Oh I had that too >.> When I was around 7/8 I was one of the tallest kids in my class but then from grade 5 onwards I think I grew about 5 cms. Am 5'1/154 cm now- And will probably stay this way <_<