Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My guy is 6'1 and he fought at 155 a few years ago. Too skinny.

Cult you don't need to lose weight.

Hey cop.

155 is pretty thin for a fighter, I agree :) Never knew that. Is that his hobby or vocation?

That scares me a bit. This used to be my sister's motto right up till she dropped below the infamous 100 lbs. She's out of eating disorder land now, but it took years for her to adjust her mind.

Also, to be honest I think that weight at your height would probably make you too thin. For a 16/17 y/o being that thin is normal, but at your age you're supposed to have passed that stage. Also, dropping to that weight also means losing muscle mass, which if I were a guy, I would want to build. Not telling you how you should look ofcourse, but as a gal, I'd rather have my guy at a nice lean 144 lbs than at a skinny 135.

E,

I promise you that Cult Icon is not suffering or about to suffer from an eating disorder. :blush: I was perhaps 165 ish atheltic when I was 17- moved up to 190-195 by 18 after regular physical training and dietary habits. I stopped caring shortly afterwards, and ceased. The opportunity costs were a bit too steep and this activity cut into others. I dropped down to 175 and stayed at this range for years.

I dropped 30 pounds about a year ago and have hovered around at a comfortable 145 ever since. I have a wrestler's upper body bone structure and I look heavier than I weigh. I think my stamina, mood, and psychological resilience is at a high level, and higher than in the past. I have been fairly pleased, so the greed built up lately and I thought about cutting another ten... :laugh:

Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins, right? But unlike envy, which has no positive effect for its consumer, greed has a mild to strong euphoric effect..

I guess you know yourself best Cult, but just beware that ED's are born out of greed in their own twisted way. Less is not always more, in this case. :/ So keep an eye out for yourself, okay?

:laugh:

Mixed Martial Arts hun

Cool :) That's what I do. (Well, that's what I call it when people ask me what style, since I've done Karate, Muay Thai, boxing and Krav Maga.) Sorry, OT, but I'm just curious: which style(s) is he trained in?