Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

2 hours ago, jj3 said:

What mystique ? Honeslty ... France is not what it was before .. This country is an amount of disappointments. Nothing is working correctly, and worse, there's no real solutions to apply. But there's even worse, that's the same a bit everywhere in Europe. We're losing our identy, that's all. Every country is now looking to another one. That's 2016. 

People are pretty much looking the same everywhere in europe, that's the mixing. I'm not judging that. And since there's no borders since long time now, it's just getting amplified by that. I'm not judging that either.

If you want a "mystique" you'll have to go in Japan more. Europe, and ESPECIALLY France, is looking like USA now ... I'm not talking about architecture lol 

very severe words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR1G7D9CFOw

11 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Don't get me wrong. France is an incredible place. But before to come here now, people have to be aware about some things. 

Life is be sweet, but you have to choose where you go, where you live etc ... And it need money. France is a paradise on earth for rich people :D 

After all, France is the n°1 visited country in the world, and Paris the biggest touristic place in the world ... But this country is not "je t'aime mon amour" anymore :D