Bellazon

3 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

The secret was out after Barbara took a picture with a fan who posted it on Instagram with the location. Notice the paparazzi didn't show up until after that leak.

The pictures that showed up are clearly not from paparazzi. Pretty sure it's just fans who were passing by and recognize her so they took pictures since it's a public place.

5 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

As for Barbara being a bitch for saying no to a picture it's called professionalism. Offer a god damn autograph and express your regrets stating that you are unable to take a picture at this time. 

Fans would have still spotted her and would have said it on social medias. And they could still take pictures of her within being on the pics and post them too.

7 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

As I've stated countless times Babs looks like the girl you hook up with in college/university and she hangs around you for a few days and then never see her again. And then your friend says he hooked up with a girl and it's her.

And your hating on her by the way she "looks like" ? Like it's her fault that she looks like some girls you met who acted that way ?

2 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Have you been to the thread lately? It's not bashing if it's true.

I guess you're all 100% sure that she didn't get approval to take that photo. That it wasn't MJ herself who took that photo...  Fine. 

And answering your PM @Prettyphile 

Edited by Prettyphile
Convo moved to PM

It's systemic because a group of friends have similar opinions? Yet it's normal to blindly think everything someone does is good and perfect? 

Also lyla when someone tries to take a topic to a private conversation because it's creating a heated discussion/argument it's usually because they are trying to defuse the situation. Good job. 

10 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

The pictures that showed up are clearly not from paparazzi. Pretty sure it's just fans who were passing by and recognize her so they took pictures since it's a public place.

Fans would have still spotted her and would have said it on social medias. And they could still take pictures of her within being on the pics and post them too.

thats true tho 

36 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

The secret was out after Barbara took a picture with a fan who posted it on Instagram with the location. Notice the paparazzi didn't show up until after that leak. 

As for Barbara being a bitch for saying no to a picture it's called professionalism. Offer a god damn autograph and express your regrets stating that you are unable to take a picture at this time.  

Then topping that off of course they're going to release pictures freely now because the cat is already out of the bag. 

But as limer pointed out if they weren't still trying to keep things hush hush they would just release pictures of the models faces and not teasers of their bodies. That doesn't take an insider source that just takes common sense. 

Were those paparazzi pictures? I thought those were taken by some random vacationer.

It wouldn’t be fair of SI to put Barbara in a position where she attracts attention and gets recognized but expect her to refuse to take a picture with people who come up to her and ask her to pose for a picture with them. SI itself should be more secretive on shoots if they absolutely didn’t want any outsiders approaching their models.

I bet MJ, Darcie etc. were at the same dinner. It’s very likely that Ben Watts took the picture of Barbara with the chefs so it’s okay. Even if MJ was not happy about it, she wasn’t going to deny the chefs taking a picture with the celebrity model at their own establishment, how rude would that have been.

Problem is that Barbara is one of their more popular girls so she is going to get more attention from the public when they are shooting on a beach or having dinner at a restaurant etc. Some of their other girls are anonymous swimsuit models to most people and thus aren’t going to get approached in the same way as Barbara.

I think MJ would recognize it for what it is i.e. Barbara has her own following and popularity outside of SI and people want to take a picture with her. I think this could be a good signal to MJ that people care about Barbara so she might be a serious cover candidate.

3 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I wish more people would take the above in the full scope of possibility and stop criticizing a women for just doing her job :cain:

But can I criticize S.I. for putting her in the mag in the first place? LOL because I'm absolutely going to keep doing that.

9 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

because her fans are coocoo for cocoa puffs.

Actually that was mean.

It's just her fans seem to think that rules apply to every other model except for Babs. that's all

im a fan of her and im not cocoa puff lol