Bellazon

25 minutes ago, Ambrosio-Rahi said:

Does anyone know if they've started shooting the new issue?

yes as far as we know they did a photoshoot for the 2017 issue with Hayley and Bo a couple of months ago.  but thats it .

maybe they have done more photoshoots super low key. but tbh its wierd cause they usually show some teasers so idk.

Also they are promoting Summer of Swim thats why maybe they are gonna continue with the 2017 issue later this year.

58 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Didn't that shoot with Bo and Hailey turn out to be that Summer of Swim promo video? 

nope that promo video was made when they were in Miami in Feb with erin and hannah f .

Hailey and Bo later were on location with photographer Walter Chin 

Interesting...Them having it all be low key is kind of a nice change. We could Actually be surprised with who is in the issue. But I do hope they show us something, at least every once in a while. 

Another thing I'm curious about, who are you all interested in seeing as our rookie class?

My picks are Bella Hadid, Daniela Lopez, Shanina Shaik, Yara, Yulia Rose, Lais Roberio and Ana De Paula :smile: 

1 hour ago, Ambrosio-Rahi said:

Interesting...Them having it all be low key is kind of a nice change. We could Actually be surprised with who is in the issue. But I do hope they show us something, at least every once in a while.

LOL.....

Have more faith in us!

We'll have this issue figured out probably before MJ and Darcie get it figured out. HAHA

42 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

LOL.....

Have more faith in us!

We'll have this issue figured out probably before MJ and Darcie get it figured out. HAHA

I think Mj would do well listening to those on this forum. I have Faith, lots!! :smile:

7 hours ago, Ambrosio-Rahi said:

Another thing I'm curious about, who are you all interested in seeing as our rookie class?

My picks are Bella Hadid, Daniela Lopez, Shanina Shaik, Yara, Yulia Rose, Lais Roberio and Ana De Paula :smile: 

Daniela Lopez, Yara, Denise Schaefer, Jessica Strother, Christine Burke, Allie Silva, Vita, Kelly Gale, and Kenny Jenner.